Eric Clapton's Loves & Hookups
Who is Eric Clapton dating? Who Eric Clapton dated; list of Eric Clapton loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Eric Clapton, listed by most recent.
This list contains information about Eric Clapton's famous exes like Sheryl Crow and Patty Boyd. Of course, you'll also find his current wife as well as other lucky ladies he's married in the past.
Which of Eric Clapton's exes is the hottest?
- Photo: Dave Benett / Getty Images
Melia McEneryEric Clapton has been married to Melia McEnery since 2002.
- Photo: Alex G / Wikimedia CommonsEric Clapton and Sheryl Crow were a couple from 1998 - 2002.Sheryl Suzanne Crow (born February 11, 1962) is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and actress. Her music incorporates elements of pop, rock, country, jazz, and blues. She has released ten studio albums, four compilations, two live albums, and has contributed to a number of film soundtracks. Her songs include "All I Wanna Do", "If It Makes You Happy", "My Favorite Mistake" and the theme song for the 1997 James Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies. She has sold more than 50 million albums worldwide. Crow has garnered nine Grammy Awards (out of 32 nominations) from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. In addition to her own work, Crow has performed with the Dixie Chicks, ...more
- Age: 61
- Birthplace: USA, Kennett, Missouri
- Photo: Siebbi / Wikimedia Commons
Eric Clapton reportedly linked up with Sharon Stone in 1996.
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Meadville, Pennsylvania, USA
In 1996, Eric Clapton was rumored to be in a relationship with Charlotte Lewis after he paid for her to go to rehab.
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: England, Kensington, London
Rumor has it that Eric Clapton dated Naomi Campbell in 1993.
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Streatham, London, England, UK
Gae ExtonIn 1993, Eric Clapton was in a relationship with Gae Exton.Gae Exton was the domestic partner of Christopher Reeve.