K-pop Idols Who Are ESFP
Vote up the idols you think fit the ESFP type most.
Wondering which K-pop idols are ESFP? Here's a list of popular Korean celebrities, actors, and singers who are ESFP. According to the Myers–Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), ESFP personality types are usually outgoing and friendly, but can tend to be impulsive and restless. Which ESFP male and female Korean celebs are you surprised about?
Famous ESFP K-pop idols include Changbin (Stray Kids), Jaehyun (NCT), and JooE (Momoland) as well as top K-pop solo artists, like Hyolyn (Sistar) and Simon Dominic. Vote up the artists who best resemble the ESFP personality type, and vote down the ones who might need to retake the MBTI test.
- 1106 VOTESSeo Chang-bin (born August 11, 1999) is a South Korean rapper, singer, songwriter, and composer under JYP Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group Stray Kids and part of the hip-hop unit 3RACHA.
- 271 VOTESJung Yoon-oh (born February 14, 1997), better known as Jaehyun, is a South Korean singer under SM Entertainment. He is a member of the boy group NCT and their sub-units NCT U and NCT 127.
- 346 VOTESKim Ji-woo (born April 13, 2005), better known as Jiwoo, is a South Korean singer and rapper under JYP Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group NMIXX.
- 435 VOTESPark Chae-rin (born March 13, 2002) is a South Korean singer currently under FNC Entertainment. She is a member of the girl group, Cherry Bullet.
- 538 VOTESJung Ji-hoon (born June 25, 1982), better known by his stage name Rain, is a South Korean singer-songwriter, actor, and music producer. Rain's musical career includes seven albums (six Korean, one Japanese), 28 singles and numerous concert tours around the world. He achieved breakthrough success with his third Korean album, It's Raining (2004), which spawned the number one single of the same name. The album sold a million copies in Asia, and established Rain as an international star. In 2015, Rain set up his own company, R.A.I.N. Company.
- Photo: Yoona / Instagram654 VOTESIm Yoon-ah (born May 30, 1990), known mononymously as Yoona, is a South Korean singer and actress. After training for five years, she debuted as a member of girl group Girls' Generation in August 2007, which went on to become one of the best-selling artists in South Korea and one of South Korea's most popular girl groups worldwide. Apart from her group's activities, Yoona has participated in various television dramas, notably You Are My Destiny (2008), which marked her career breakthrough and earned her the Best New Actress awards at the 23rd KBS Drama Awards and the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. Yoona has since achieved further public attention and acting acclaim with a variety of role-types ...more