UPDATE: Due to safety concerns related to the Coronavirus outbreak, Coachella 2020 has been postponed to the weekends of October 9-11 and 16-18
After months of speculation, Goldenvoice unveiled the Coachella 2020 lineup on January 2. Per usual, the music festival giant boasts an impressive roster, featuring top rappers, rock stars, pop artists, and DJs from across generational bounds. Alongside the high-profile headliners, which includes the heralded reunion of Rage Against the Machine, are a number of returning Coachella top-billed acts, including Calvin Harris, Flume, and Disclosure. The undercard, too, features exciting return acts (eg. TNGHT), along with new rising stars who will make their Coachella debut.
Because the festival has such a diverse range of musical talents, every attendee (or online onlooker) will have their own opinion on who the best artists and bands of the Coachella 2020 lineup will be. We've listed all 174 musicians playing the festival below. Vote up your favorite acts, and vote down the artists you think are overrated.
View our list of the best music festival lineups in 2020.
- Mikayla Simpson, better known as Koffee, is a Jamaican reggae singer, songwriter, rapper, DJ, and guitarist from Spanish Town, Jamaica. She released her debut single, "Toast," in 2018, and in 2019, ...more
- Tom Stræte Lagergren (born 29 May 1991), professionally known as Matoma, is a Norwegian DJ and record producer. He has released two studio albums, Hakuna Matoma (2016) and One in a Million (2018).
- The Comet Is Coming is a London-based band which incorporates elements of jazz, electronica, funk and psychedelic rock. The band originally recorded for The Leaf Label, which released their debut EP, ...more
- Tyron Kaymone Frampton (born 18 December 1994), better known by his stage name slowthai (stylised in lowercase), is a British rapper from Northampton. He rose to popularity in 2019 for his ...more
- Viagra Boys is a Swedish post-punk band from Stockholm. The band formed in 2015, with several members coming from the bands Les Big Byrd, Pig Eyes and Nitad. In 2018, they released their debut album ...more
- Monolink is the stage name of Steffen Linck, a German DJ, singer-songwriter and electronic dance music producer who specializes in ambient, techno, electronica and house genres.
- Natalie Laura Mering (born June 11, 1988), known professionally as Weyes Blood, is an American singer, songwriter, and musician. She began her career in the underground noise music scene, first as ...more
- Bedouin is a Brooklyn-based duo comprised of DJ/producers Rami Abousabe and Tamer Malki. In the late 2010s, the group achieved global popularity in clubs and techno festival lineups due to their ...more
- Inner Wave is a Los Angeles-based indie band comprised of members Pablo Sotelo (guitar, vocals), Jean Pierre Narvaez (bass, vocals), Chris Runners (keys, vocals), Elijah Trujillo (guitar, keys), and ...more
- Malaa is a DJ and producer whose real identity is still unknown. He frequently collaborates with DJ Snake and Tchami.
- Jackson Stell, known by his stage name of Big Wild, is an electronic producer, composer, vocalist and sound engineer. As a performer, his live shows often consist of switching between multiple ...more
- Djordje Petrovic, known professionally as Satori, is a Dutch electronic music producer. Satori is known for his experimental approach to creating nomadic-inspired house music as well as his live ...more
- Mariah the Scientist is an R&B artist from Atlanta, GA. As of 2019, she is signed to RCA Records.
- Sama' (born Sama Saad in Jordan), is a Paris-based techno artist. Raised in Palestine, the DJ/producer developed transcontinentally between Europe and the middle east. In 2018, she provided an ...more
- Lost Kings is an American DJ duo consisting of Robert Abisi and Nick Shanholtz, based in Los Angeles. The duo gained popularity beginning in 2014 through their official remixes for artists such as ...more
- Elizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1985), known by her stage name Lana Del Rey, is an American singer-songwriter. Her music is noted for its stylized, cinematic quality; it explores themes of ...more
- Erick Morillo (born 26 March 1971) is a Colombian-American DJ, music producer and record label owner. Having produced under a number of pseudonyms, including Ministers De la Funk, The Dronez, RAW, ...more
- Channel Tres is a producer, DJ, musician and artist from Compton, CA. He started playing drums and directing the church choir as a teenager, and his desire to explore further music connections led ...more
- Beach Goons is an American rock band. Because the members of the band are of Mexican origin, many of their songs feature lyrics in Spanish and English. The band is largely characterized by mixing ...more
- Skegss is an Australian surf music and garage rock trio originally from Byron Bay. Their line-up is Toby C on upright bass, Jonny Laneway on drums, and Ben Reed on lead guitar and synth. The band has ...more
- Chelsea Emily Cutler (born February 11, 1997) is an American singer, songwriter, and producer from Westport, Connecticut. She released her debut studio album, How to Be Human, in January 2020 through ...more
- Epik High is a South Korean alternative hip hop group from Seoul, composed of Tablo, Mithra Jin, and DJ Tukutz. They are known for having combined genres and different styles of hip hop throughout ...more
- Kyle Watson is a South African house DJ and producer. He has put forth releases for imprints such as Dirtybird and This Ain't Bristol.
- Krissy Peers (born 1993), better known as Melé, is a British house producer. He has released on labels such as Defected and Edible, and has performed at festivals internationally.
- ONYVAA is a techno producer from Los Angeles, CA. Based in Paris, she has performed on high profile club lineups throughout Europe.