The Best Expectation vs Reality Pictures Ever
When you get down to it, there's a big difference between expectation vs. reality because, let's face it, if life is anything it’s full of surprises and not all of them are awesome. Almost everyone can relate to those awkward moments when the cold, hard hand of reality suddenly rears up and slaps down your glamorous expectations. And who can blame you? Considering most people have grown up in a culture which constantly markets flawless models, dream lifestyles, and endless bling, perhaps it should come as no surprise that reality doesn’t always live up to our super HD daydreams. That’s why we’ve put together this collection of the best expectation v. reality pictures on all the Internet for your viewing pleasure.
The next time you’re feeling a little bummed out that the outfit that made some model look super hot just makes you look like a homeless guy, remember these expectation versus reality photos. Here you’ll find yourself in good company as you gain the priceless reassurance that there are only like 2 guys in the world who look flawless in skinny jeans and they’re both in the commercial for them. You’ll get a hysterical look at a wide variety of moments in which the harsh reality that you can't photo shop life sinks in for some overly-confident dreamer out there.You’ll also get the chance to weigh in on the best of these hilarious expectation vs. reality pictures by voting on the funniest, or even most relatable, of the bunch. So join the disillusioned, as we have a good laugh over the cold hard truths that so many of us have learned the hard way.
1. When Florida Soooo Doesn't Look Like It Did on MTV's Spring BreakersPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
2. Why Your Michael Phelps Impression Never Attracts as Many Chicks as You Hoped It Would
3. When You Decide to Welcome Your Furball Onto the Bed
4. When Inexperienced Grillers Ask, "How Hard Can It Be?"
5. Hey, I Look Cool Ok?Photo: u/Captain_Jorik
6. When You Decide to Inconspicuously Nod Off on the BusPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License