To say Dilbert captures the essence of office life is an understatement. Dilbert doesn't depict office life, it is office life. Creator Scott Adams has managed to capture all the awkward, absurd, and hilarious circumstances of banal office routine for 27 years; if you've ever work in an office, you've lived through most of what you read in Dilbert.But just who is Scott Adams, really? Messiah? Dude with a pen? This list of trivia and facts about the man behind Dilbert is sure to fill in blanks, giving you a fully realized understanding of the man, the myth, the legend.
"1. Server scandal leads to Clinton's indictment. Or worse, it gets blocked for political reasons.
2. Rehashing the Clinton scandals of the past makes everyone hate her and not want to go back to that.
3. Trump's attacks on Clinton's judgment, along with Sanders, becomes the wound that kills over time.
4. Clinton's health fails in some public way, or appears that way because of confirmation bias.
5. Trump rehabilitates his image by being more presidential.
6. Clinton's gender card gets overplayed and blows up in her face and women defect.
7. Trump unveils a linguistic kill shot (stamina?) that takes a toll the same way 'low energy' took out Jeb.8. Bill Clinton continues to subconsciously sabotage Hillary because he doesn't want her to win."