List of the top family clothing stores companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major family clothing stores companies includes the largest and most profitable family clothing stores businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest family clothing stores companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous family clothing stores companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the family clothing stores industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big family clothing stores businesses.
The list you're viewing is made up of different companies like Nordstrom and Abercrombie & Fitch.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest family clothing stores companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful family clothing stores companies?"
- Abercrombie & Fitch is an American retailer that focuses on casual wear for young consumers, and is headquartered in New Albany, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. It has over 400 locations in the United... more
- American Eagle Outfitters is an American clothing and accessories retailer, headquartered in the Southside Works Neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It was founded in 1977 by brothers Jerry and... more
WALKING COMPANY HOLDINGS, INC.Family Clothing StoresThe Walking Company Holdings, Inc., formerly Big Dog Holdings, Inc., is the parent company of two retail chains, Big Dog USA, Inc. (Big Dogs) and The Walking Company (TWC). Big Dogs develops, markets...
- The Buckle, Inc. is a retailer selling clothing, footwear, and accessories for young men and women. The Company currently operates 462 stores in 44 US states, under the names 'Buckle' and 'The... more
- Destination XL Group, Inc. is the largest retailer of men's big and tall apparel, with operations throughout the United States, Canada and in London, England. The Company is headquartered in Canton,... more
- The Gap, Inc., commonly known as Gap Inc. or Gap, is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer. It was founded in 1969 by Donald Fisher and Doris F. Fisher and is headquartered in... more
Harolds StoresFamily Clothing Stores, RetailHarold's Stores, Inc. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of ladies' and men's apparel, including accessories and footwear.... more
- Nordstrom, Inc. is an American upscale fashion retailer, founded by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin and headquartered in Seattle, Washington. The company began as a shoe retailer and has since... more
- Peebles is a United States chain of department stores owned by Stage Stores, Inc. and headquartered in Houston, TX. The store specializes in retailing desirable brand name men's underapparel,... more
- Ross Stores, Inc. is an American chain of off-price department stores headquartered in Dublin, California, operating under the name Ross Dress for Less. It is the third largest off-price retailer in... more
- Stein Mart is an upscale, boutique-style men and women's department store chain based in Jacksonville, Florida. The company reported a profit of $25.6 million in 2013 with operation of 260 stores in... more
Syms CorporationFamily Clothing StoresSYMS Corp was an off-price retail clothing store chain, founded by Sy Syms in 1958. Its headquarters was based in Secaucus, New Jersey, where it was incorporated in 1983. SYMS also owned Filene's... more
- The TJX Companies, Inc., is an American apparel and home goods company based in Framingham, Massachusetts. It claims to be the largest international apparel and home fashions off-price department... more
- Urban Outfitters, Inc. is an American multinational clothing corporation headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It operates in the United States, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany,... more
- Wilsons Leather was a U.S. leather retailer, selling products such as jackets, belts, shoes, handbags, and gloves. At its peak in 2002, the Minneapolis-based retailer had 763 stores in 46 states and... more