List of the top family clothing stores companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major family clothing stores companies includes the largest and most profitable family clothing stores businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest family clothing stores companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous family clothing stores companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the family clothing stores industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big family clothing stores businesses.
The list you're viewing is made up of different companies like Nordstrom and Abercrombie & Fitch.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest family clothing stores companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful family clothing stores companies?"
- 1Abercrombie & Fitch is an American retailer that focuses on casual wear for young consumers,... more on Wikipedia
- 2American Eagle Outfitters is an American clothing and accessories retailer, headquartered in... more on Wikipedia
- 3The Walking Company Holdings, Inc., formerly Big Dog Holdings, Inc., is the parent company of...
WALKING COMPANY HOLDINGS, INC.Family Clothing Stores
- 4The Buckle, Inc. is a retailer selling clothing, footwear, and accessories for young men and... more on Wikipedia
- 5Destination XL Group, Inc. is the largest retailer of men's big and tall apparel, with... more on Wikipedia
- 6The Gap, Inc., commonly known as Gap Inc. or Gap, is an American multinational clothing and... more on Wikipedia
- 7Harold's Stores, Inc. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of ladies' and men's apparel,... more on Wikipedia
Harolds StoresFamily Clothing Stores, Retail
- 8Nordstrom, Inc. is an American upscale fashion retailer, founded by John W. Nordstrom and Carl... more on Wikipedia
- 9Peebles is a United States chain of department stores owned by Stage Stores, Inc. and... more on Wikipedia
- 10Ross Stores, Inc. is an American chain of off-price department stores headquartered in Dublin,... more on Wikipedia
- 11Stein Mart is an upscale, boutique-style men and women's department store chain based in... more on Wikipedia
- 12SYMS Corp was an off-price retail clothing store chain, founded by Sy Syms in 1958. Its... more on Wikipedia
Syms CorporationFamily Clothing Stores
- 13The TJX Companies, Inc., is an American apparel and home goods company based in Framingham,... more on Wikipedia
- 14Urban Outfitters, Inc. is an American multinational clothing corporation headquartered in... more on Wikipedia
- 15Wilsons Leather was a U.S. leather retailer, selling products such as jackets, belts, shoes,... more on Wikipedia