List of famous adr loop groups, listed alphabetically with photos when available. Hard working adr loop groups are an integral part of every film set. An often under appreciated job, any film would not be able to hit the big screen without the help of a good adr loop group. This list includes examples of famous or notable adr loop groups from some of the best films ever to hit the silver screen. Whereas most people ask the question, "What is a adr loop group?" this list informs the reader as to who some of the best adr loop groups are, as well as information like their year of birth and more.
If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous adr loop groups?" and "Who are the best adr loop groups?" then this list is the perfect resource for you.This is a list that includes people like Beatrice Miller and Marvin Braverman.
- 1Anne Kathleen Maloney (born September 6, 1953), known professionally as Anne Lockhart, is an... more on Wikipedia
- 2Beatrice Annika Miller (born February 7, 1999) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress.... more on Wikipedia
- 3Danielle Camastra is an actress.
- 4David Millbern is an actor.
- 5Edie Mirman (born July 26, 1953) is an American voice actress which she's best known as the... more on Wikipedia
- 6Jameson Moss appeared in the 2010 film Easy A.
Jameson MossAge: 29
- 7Jonathan Moss is a television producer.
- 8Leigh French (born July 14, 1945) is an American actress.
- 9Marvin Braverman is an actor.
- 10Melora I. Harte (born October 29, 1943) is an American voice actress. In addition to voice... more on Wikipedia
- 12Regan Mizrahi (born March 30, 2000) is an American child actor from New Jersey, known for his... more on Wikipedia
- 13James Steven Bulen (born August 1, 1949), better known as Steve Bulen, is an American voice... more on Wikipedia
- 15Grant R. George (born May 17, 1971 in Watsonville, California) is an American voice actor who... more on Wikipedia
- 16Edward Davies Frierson (born November 22, 1959) is an American voice actor, stage actor and... more on Wikipedia