The Most Gorgeous American Models
American fashion models and supermodels: Every well-known American top model and female models from the US are listed here. Like Cindy Crawford who was the first notable American fashion model to have a striking effect on and off the ramp. This list includes the names of American female models along with the best American model pictures. The US is known for producing a number of the world's top models. American model search agencies are always keen on getting many actresses with supermodel type bodies into modeling, and being asked to model for some US ads. On the other hand, only a small number of American top models have gone on to be successful actresses.
This list includes famous beautiful (not just the hottest or the sexiest) actresses that have also done modeling work as well.
- 11,188 VOTESPhoto: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesHannah Jeter (née Davis; born May 5, 1990) is an American model and television host best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, including the cover of the 2015 edition.
- 21,620 VOTESPhoto: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-SABrooklyn Danielle Decker Roddick (born April 12, 1987) is an American model and actress best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, including the cover of the 2010 issue. In addition to working for Victoria's Secret for the 2010 "Swim" collection, she has ventured into television with guest appearances on Chuck, Ugly Betty, The League, and Royal Pains. She made her feature film debut in Just Go with It (2011), and later starred in Battleship (2012) and What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012).
- 3666 VOTESPhoto: Featureflash Photo Agency / ShutterstockKimberly Katherine "Kim" Smith (born March 3, 1983) is a former American fashion model and actress.
- 4867 VOTESJoanna Krupa (born 23 April 1979) is a Polish American model, actress and animal rights activist. She is known internationally as the host and head judge of Polish Top Model as well as for appearances on reality television shows Dancing with the Stars and The Real Housewives of Miami.
- 5488 VOTESPhoto: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useAmanda Randolph Hearst (born January 5, 1984) is an American socialite, activist, fashion model, and heiress to the Hearst Corporation, William Randolph Hearst's media conglomerate. She is an associate market editor at Marie Claire and the founder of Friends of Finn, an organization dedicated to stopping the inhumane treatment of dogs in puppy mills. She also served as a co-chair of Riverkeeper's Junior Council.
- 6509 VOTES
Nicole LinkletterPhoto: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-SA-2.0Nicole Linkletter Nathanson (born February 27, 1985) is an American fashion model and the winner of Cycle 5 of America's Next Top Model. Her prizes were a contract with Ford Models, a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl, and her photo appearing in a Ford Fusion (Americas) national advert. She is the first of two America's Next Top Model winners from North Dakota, the second being CariDee English, winner of America's Next Top Model, Cycle 7.