The Hottest Models Who Are Actresses
A list of famous American models who are actresses. Acting and modeling seem together like bread and butter, apple pie and America, The two fields are not mutually exclusive, though if you are a hot babe like many of these actresses are, it's easy to understand why companies and magazines would want them to pose as models for either their publication or to sell their product. After all, who WOULDN'T want these ladies to pose for them is probably the better question to ask. Whenever you see these actresses/models, you're likely to turn your head, or at minimum, raise your eyebrows when you see a salacious or even a scantily clad photo of them. It does work both ways though. There are plenty of models that you'll see on this list who became actresses likely due to their beauty instead of their finely crafted thespian skills.
There are plenty of great examples of actresses who eventually became models, including Jessica Biel, Ali Larter and January Jones. On the other side of the coin, models who became actresses include Cindy Crawford, Brooklyn Decker and Kathy Ireland. We're not here to judge the quality of their performances, just simply to rate which of these famous American models and actresses are at the top of the heap.
This list compiles all the famous American actress and models. Take a look and vote on who you think should be considered the best of this group of attractive women. Vote and get your voice heard! Also, check out our complete list of famous American models.Who is your favorite hot model actress?
- 11,653 VOTESPhoto: David Shankbone / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY 3.0Brooklyn Danielle Decker Roddick (born April 12, 1987) is an American model and actress best known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, including the cover of the 2010 issue. In addition to working for Victoria's Secret for the 2010 "Swim" collection, she has ventured into television with guest appearances on Chuck, Ugly Betty, The League, and Royal Pains. She made her feature film debut in Just Go with It (2011), and later starred in Battleship (2012) and What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012).
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Kettering, Ohio, USA
- 21,672 VOTESPhoto: Eva Rinaldi / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA 2.0Megan Denise Fox (born May 16, 1986) is an American actress and model. She began her acting career in 2001, with several minor television and film roles, and played a regular role on the Hope & Faith television sitcom. In 2004, she made her film debut with a role in the teen comedy Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. In 2007, she co-starred as Mikaela Banes, the love interest of Shia LaBeouf's character, in the blockbuster action film Transformers, which became her breakout role. Fox reprised her role in the 2009 sequel, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Later in 2009, she starred in the black comedy horror film Jennifer's Body. In 2014, Fox starred as April O'Neil in Teenage Mutant ...more
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Oak Ridge, Tennessee, USA
- 3993 VOTESPhoto: vagueonthehow / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY 2.0Odette Juliette Annable (née Yustman; born May 10, 1985) is an American actress. She is known for various roles in film and television, including her starring role as Dr. Jessica Adams in the Fox medical drama series House, Beth McIntyre in the monster film Cloverfield, Aubrey Diaz in the ABC drama series October Road, and Samantha Arias/Reign in Supergirl.
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA
- 4996 VOTESVictoria Dawn Justice (born February 19, 1993) is an American actress and singer. She rose to fame on Nickelodeon in the 2000s, starring as Lola Martinez on Zoey 101 (2005–2008) and later as Tori Vega on Victorious (2010–2013). Justice has also appeared in the films The Boy Who Cried Werewolf (2010), Fun Size (2012), The First Time (2012) and Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List (2015). In 2015, she starred in the lead role as Lindy Sampson on the MTV television series Eye Candy. In music, Justice has recorded several songs for the soundtracks of her acting projects, including Victorious and the Nickelodeon musical Spectacular!.
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: USA, Florida, Hollywood
- 51,153 VOTESPhoto: Photo from www.lukeford.net / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 2.5Stacy Ann-Marie Keibler (born October 14, 1979) is an American actress, dancer and model, as well as a former cheerleader and retired professional wrestler, specifically known for her work with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). Keibler was a contestant on Dancing with the Stars: season two, where she placed third. She has also appeared on other ABC series such as What About Brian, George Lopez, and October Road, as well as the 100th episode of the CBS sitcom How I Met Your Mother as a bartender and on the USA Network show Psych. Keibler has also modeled, appearing in both Maxim and Stuff magazines.She began her professional wrestling career as a ...more
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Rosedale, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- 6726 VOTES
Elle MacphersonPhoto: Manfred Werner - Tsui / Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY-SA 3.0Eleanor Nancy Macpherson (; née Gow; born 29 March 1964) is an Australian model, businesswoman, television host and actress. She is known for her record five cover appearances for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beginning in the 1980s, leading to her nickname "The Body", coined by Time in 1989. She is the founder, primary model, and creative director for a series of business ventures, including Elle Macpherson Intimates, a lingerie line, and The Body, a line of skin care products. She has been the host and executive producer of Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model from 2010 to 2013. She is an executive producer of NBC's Fashion Star and was the host for the first season. As an actress, ...more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Killara, Australia