What you'll find about a majority of these famous Aquarius actors on this list is that they can be a little eccentric and non-conformist at times. Aquarians are also intelligent thinkers and innovative creators, so it make sense that these Aquarius celebrities are actors. Read on below for famous people that are Aquarius.
Tom Hiddleston, Chris Rock, and Charlie Heaton are just a few of the Aquarius actors in Hollywood. Are you surprised by any of these Aquarius famous people? Some Aquarius rising celebrities are Harry Holland, Zachary Gordon, and Calum Worthy. Worthy just starred as Nick Godejohn in Hulu’s award-nominated series, The Act.
Some of the famous Aquarius men on this list may surprise you. Either way, bookmark this page as a reference on male Aquarius celebs who are actors.
- Photo: John Phillips / Getty ImagesThomas William Hiddleston (born 9 February 1981) is an English actor, film producer, and musician. He is the recipient of several accolades, including a Golden Globe Award, a Laurence Olivier Award and has been nominated for two Primetime Emmy Awards. Born in London, England, he earned a double first in Classics at the University of Cambridge and later proceeded to study acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art. At the beginning of his career, he appeared in West End productions of Cymbeline (2007) and Ivanov (2008). He won the Olivier Award for Best Newcomer in a Play for his role in Cymbeline and was also nominated for the same award for his role as Cassio in Othello (2008).... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentMichael Bakari Jordan (born February 9, 1987) is an American actor. He is known for his film roles as shooting victim Oscar Grant in the drama Fruitvale Station (2013), boxer Adonis Creed in the Rocky sequel film Creed (2015) and main antagonist Erik Killmonger in Black Panther (2018), all three of which were co-written and directed by Ryan Coogler.Jordan's television roles include Wallace in the HBO series The Wire (2002), Reggie Montgomery in the ABC series All My Children (2003–2006) and Vince Howard in the NBC drama series Friday Night Lights (2009–2011). His other film performances also include Maurice "Bumps" Wilson in Red Tails (2012), Steve Montgomery in Chronicle (2012), Mikey in... more
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Santa Ana, California, USA
- Photo: Vivien Killilea / Getty ImagesChristopher Julius Rock (born February 7, 1965) is an American comedian, actor, writer, producer, and director. After working as a stand-up comedian and appearing in supporting film roles, Rock came to wider prominence as a cast member of Saturday Night Live in the early 1990s. He went on to more prominent film appearances, with starring roles in Down to Earth (2001), Head of State (2003), The Longest Yard (2005), the Madagascar film series (2005–2012), Grown Ups (2010), its sequel Grown Ups 2 (2013), Top Five (2014), and a series of acclaimed stand-up specials for HBO. He developed, wrote, and narrated the sitcom Everybody Hates Chris (2005–2009), which was based on his early life. Rock... more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Andrews, South Carolina, United States of America
Charlie R. Heaton (born 6 February 1994) is an English actor and musician. He plays Jonathan Byers in the Netflix series Stranger Things.
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: Leeds, West Yorkshire, England