25+ Famous Singers Who Are Aquarius
This list features famous singers that are Aquarius signs. Born from January 21st to February 18, these water signs are known for being original and independent. And for these popular entertainers, that makes total sense! Out of all the most famous Aquarius men and women out there, these singers ring true to their sign. Take Shakira, for instance — her lively stage presence radiates pure Aquarius energy. And who could forget about Harry Styles, who broke off from One Direction to start releasing music on his own? That's a total Aquarius move.
Learn more about the Aquarius celebrities who have made a name for themselves in the music industry. You'll find that these Aquarius famous people are all comfortable in their own skin. Many of these Aquarius singers - such as Justin Timberlake or Shane Harper - wear a lot of different hats, also working as actors, filmmakers, and record producers. Since Aquarius celebs tend to be ambitious and assertive, it's not surprising that they're able to succeed with multiple career paths. Other Aquarius artists include The Weeknd, Sarah McLachlan, and Alice Cooper. Check out our list on famous Aquarius rappers to learn more about the signs of your favorite artists.
Are you an Aquarius? Then you already have something in common with famous Aquarius musicians like Ed Sheeran and Sheryl Crow. Keep reading to see all the different famous Aquarius artists.
- Photo: Andres.Arranz / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY 2.5 ESShakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (born 2 February 1977) is a Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, businesswoman, and philanthropist. Born and raised in Barranquilla, her first studio albums, Magia and Peligro, failed to attain commercial success in the 1990s; however, she rose to prominence in Latin America with her international debut album, Pies Descalzos (1996), and her fourth album, Dónde Están los Ladrones? (1998). Shakira entered the English-language market with her fifth album, Laundry Service in 2001. Its lead single, "Whenever, Wherever", became one of the most successful singles of 2002. Her success was solidified with her sixth and seventh albums Fijación Oral, Volumen Uno and Oral ...more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Barranquilla, Colombia
- Harry Edward Styles (born 1 February 1994) is an English singer, songwriter and actor. His musical career began in 2010 as a solo contestant on the British music competition series The X Factor. Following his elimination early on, he was brought back to join the boy band One Direction, which went on to become one of the best-selling boy bands of all time. Styles released his self-titled debut solo album through Columbia Records in 2017. It debuted at number one in the UK and the US, and became one of the world's top-ten best-selling albums of the year. Its lead single, "Sign of the Times", topped the UK Singles Chart. Styles made his acting debut in Christopher Nolan's 2017 war film ...more
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: Redditch, United Kingdom
- Photo: @thegr8khalid / InstagramKhalid Donnel Robinson (born February 11, 1998), known mononymously as Khalid, is an American singer and songwriter. His debut single, "Location", was released in July 2016, and his debut studio album, American Teen, was released on March 3, 2017.
- Age: 22
- Birthplace: Fort Stewart, GA
- Abel Makkonen Tesfaye (born 16 February 1990), better known by his stage name The Weeknd, is a Canadian singer, songwriter and record producer.He has won three Grammy Awards, eight Billboard Music Awards, two American Music Awards, nine Juno Awards, and has been nominated for one Academy Award. He has sold over 100 million records worldwide, making him one of the world's best-selling artists.In 2010, he anonymously uploaded several songs to YouTube under the name "The Weeknd" and released the critically acclaimed mixtapes House of Balloons, Thursday, and Echoes of Silence in 2011. His mixtapes were later remastered and rereleased on the compilation album Trilogy (2012). He has had three No. ...more
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Scarborough, Toronto, Canada
- Edward Christopher Sheeran, (; born 17 February 1991) is an English singer, songwriter, guitarist, record producer, and actor. He attended the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford as an undergraduate from the age of 18 in 2009. In early 2011, Sheeran independently released the extended play, No. 5 Collaborations Project. After signing with Asylum Records, his debut album, + (pronounced "plus"), was released in September 2011. It topped the UK and Australian charts, reached number five in the US, and has since been certified eight-times platinum in the UK. The album contains the single "The A Team", which earned him the Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically. In ...more
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Halifax, United Kingdom
- Jermaine Lamarr Cole (born January 28, 1985) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer. Born on a military base in Germany but raised in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Cole initially gained recognition as a rapper following the release of his debut mixtape, The Come Up, in early 2007. Intent on further pursuing a solo career as a rapper, he went on to release two additional mixtapes, The Warm Up and Friday Night Lights after signing to Jay-Z's Roc Nation imprint in 2009. Cole released his debut studio album, Cole World: The Sideline Story, in 2011. It debuted at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200, and was soon certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of ...more
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Frankfurt, Germany