Aries are passionate, bold, and ambitious, so it should come as no surprise that the below famous actors fall under that zodiac sign. A few famous Aries actors include Paul Rudd, Robert Downey Jr., and Sterling K. Brown. Who do you think is the most famous Aries?
Some of the most famous Aries are independent, and not fans of following the status quo. Famous Aries James Franco definitely fits under that description. A few flaws of Aries celebrities are selfishness, impatience, and naivety. Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, and Ben Mendelsohn are some other famous Aries celebrities.
Fellow Aries, use this list to check out if you celebrate your birthday with any male Aries celebrities. Read more about famous people who are Aries below.
- Photo: Michael Buckner / Getty ImagesPaul Rudd (born April 6, 1969) is an American actor, comedian, writer, and film producer. Rudd studied theater at the University of Kansas and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, before making his acting debut in 1992 with NBC's drama series Sisters. He is known for his roles in the films Clueless (1995), Romeo + Juliet (1996), Wet Hot American Summer (2001), Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005), Knocked Up (2007), Role Models (2008), I Love You, Man (2009), This Is 40 (2012), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012), Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013), The Fundamentals of Caring (2016), Mute (2018), and Ideal Home (2018). Rudd also has a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Passaic, New Jersey, United States of America
- Robert John Downey Jr. (born April 4, 1965) is an American actor, producer and singer. His career has been characterized by critical and popular notoriety in his youth, followed by a period of substance abuse and legal troubles, before a resumption of critical repute and resurgence of commercial success in middle age. In 2008, Downey was named by Time magazine among the 100 most influential people in the world, and from 2013 to 2015, he was listed by Forbes as Hollywood's single highest-paid actor. His films have grossed over $5.8 billion in North America and $14.4 billion internationally, making him the second-highest-grossing box-office actor to date both domestically and worldwide.At the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: This Is Us / NBCSterling Kelby Brown (born April 5, 1976) is an American actor. He made his breakthrough in 2016 when he portrayed prosecutor Christopher Darden in the first season of the FX anthology series American Crime Story, subtitled The People v. O. J. Simpson. The role earned him the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Limited Series or Movie. In the same year, he began starring as Randall Pearson in the NBC drama series This Is Us, a role which earned Brown his second Emmy in 2017 for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series, a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Drama, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri
- Photo: Frazer Harrison/Staff / Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images North AmericaSeth Aaron Rogen (; born April 15, 1982) is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director. He began his career performing stand-up comedy during his teenage years. While still living in his native Vancouver, he landed a supporting role in Judd Apatow's series Freaks and Geeks. Shortly after he moved to Los Angeles for his role, Freaks and Geeks was officially cancelled after one season due to low viewership. Rogen later got a part on sitcom Undeclared, which also hired him as a writer. After landing his job as a staff writer on the final season of Da Ali G Show, Apatow guided him toward a film career. As a staff writer, he was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada