This list will act as your reference to all the famous Aries singers. Ever wonder which famous singers have an Aries zodiac sign? The answer might surprise you. There are a ton of famous Aries celebrities, but this list focuses specifically on singers born between March 21st and April 19th.
Aries are known for being passionate, driven, and confident, so it makes sense there’d be so many famous Aries musicians. Lady Gaga is an Aries, as are Ryan Lewis and Reba McEntire. You'll find singers of all genres on this list, from pop to country to indie. Not to mention punk and emo — both Brendon Urie of Panic! At the Disco and Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance happen to be Aries. There are also Aries rock stars. The group of famous Aries artists spans across multiple generations, from classic legends to stars on the rise. Some Aries musicians even mention their zodiac sign in their music. In those cases, we'll list the relevant lyrics below.
If you're also an Aries, this is a great chance to find out which music stars you share something in common with. Or if you happen to be Gemini, Leo, or Sagittarius, you have a higher likelihood of being compatible with the Aries singers on this list. This is great news for fans of indie rock hotties Matt Healy of the 1975 and Vampire Weekend's Ezra Koenig. Keep reading to learn about the most famous Aries people who have made their mark on the music industry. For more Aries lists, check out our piece on famous Aries rappers.
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), known professionally as Lady Gaga, is an American singer, songwriter and actress. She is known for her unconventionality, provocative work and visual experimentation. Gaga began performing as a teenager, singing at open mic nights and acting in school plays. She studied at Collaborative Arts Project 21, through New York University's Tisch School of the Arts, before dropping out to pursue a music career. When Def Jam Recordings canceled her contract, she worked as a songwriter for Sony/ATV Music Publishing, where Akon helped her sign a joint deal with Interscope Records and his own label KonLive Distribution in 2007. She rose to... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: New York City, USA, New York
- Photo: flickr / CC0Sir Elton Hercules John (born 25 March 1947) is an English singer, songwriter, pianist, and composer. He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums. John has sold more than 300 million records, making him one of the world's best-selling music artists. He has more than fifty Top 40 hits, as well as seven consecutive number-one albums in the United States, 58 Billboard Top 40 singles, 27 Top 10 singles, four of which reached number two and nine of which reached number one. His tribute single "Candle in the Wind 1997", rewritten in dedication to Diana, Princess of Wales, sold over 33 million copies worldwide and is the best-selling single... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Pinner, London, United Kingdom
- Gerard Arthur Way (born April 9, 1977) is an American singer, songwriter, musician, and comic book writer who was the lead vocalist and co-founder of the rock band My Chemical Romance from its formation in September 2001 until its split in March 2013. His debut solo album Hesitant Alien was released on September 30, 2014. Way is also the co-founder of DC Comics' Young Animal imprint. He wrote the comic mini-series The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys and the Eisner Award-winning comic book series The Umbrella Academy.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 43
- Birthplace: Summit, New Jersey
Aries lyrics: "The high rise lights read your rights / And a downtown storm with Aries rising / I couldn't change ya, oh / Couldn't ever try to make you see, no" —"LA Devotee"Brendon Boyd Urie (born April 12, 1987) is an American singer, songwriter, and musician, best known as the lead vocalist of Panic! at the Disco, of which he is the only member remaining.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Summerlin, Nevada, United States of America