Famous Canadian Serial Killers
Canadian serial killers list - a comprehensive list of known serial killers. Though Canada is widely regarded as a place full of friendly strangers, that's not to say it doesn't have its fair share of crazy people. If you're curious as to who the most famous (or notorious) Canadian killers are, they're all on this list. These Canadian murderers are all serial killers, and each of their stories may be just as terrifying as the next. This list of Canadian serial killers is alphabetical by first name.
Who are the most famous Canadian serial killers? Just the thought of these Canadian criminals is sure to scare you into staying home tonight.
- Allan Joseph Legere (born February 13, 1948) is a Canadian rapist, arsonist, and serial killer, also known as the Monster of the Miramichi, in reference to a reign of terror he inflicted upon residents of the Miramichi River valley of New Brunswick in 1989.
- Age: 75
- Birthplace: Chatham, Miramichi, Canada
- Clifford Robert Olson Jr. (January 1, 1940 – September 30, 2011) was a convicted Canadian serial killer who confessed to murdering 11 children and young adults between the ages of 9 and 18 years in the early 1980s. Olson scored 38/40 on the Psychopathy Checklist.
- Age: Dec. at 71 (1940-2011)
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
- Gilbert Paul Jordan (born Gilbert Paul Elsie on December 12, 1931 – July 7, 2006), known as the "Boozing Barber", was a Canadian serial killer who is believed to have committed the so-called "alcohol murders" in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1931-2006)
- John Martin Crawford (born March 29, 1962) is a Canadian serial killer.
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Manitoba, Canada
- Photo: Bdleonardi / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 4.0
Léopold DionLéopold Dion (February 25, 1920 - 17 November 1972) was a Canadian sex offender and serial killer who was active in Quebec in the 1960s. He was nicknamed the "Monster of Pont-Rouge".
- Age: Dec. at 52 (1920-1972)
- Birthplace: Québec, Canada
- Paul Kenneth Bernardo (born August 27, 1964), also known as Paul Jason Teale, is a Canadian serial killer and serial rapist. He is known for committing several rapes in the eastern Metropolitan Toronto city of Scarborough, as well as a series of highly publicized sexual assaults, tortures, and murders with his then-wife Karla Homolka.
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Scarborough, Toronto, Canada