This list of famous Cancer celebrities is a cross-section of all the most notable celebrity Cancer men and women and a great way to understand Cancer traits. Those born between June 21- July 22 fall under the Cancer star sign and are known for being maternal, domestic, and nurturing. Some of the most popular and hottest celebrities of all time have been born under the Cancer zodiac sign.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, YouTubers, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight and at the center of attention, which are not common traits of Cancer. Acclaimed directors Cameron Crowe, Sidney Lumet, and Mel Brooks; actors Frances McDormand, Kathy Bates, Louise Fletcher, and Elizabeth McGovern; dancers Ginger Rogers, Bob Fosse, June Carter Cash, and Bob Fosse; and world-changers Malala Yousafzai, Nelson Mandela, and Angela Merkel are just a few of the most famous Cancer women and men. What do they have in common? What are the top Cancer qualities? Cancers are known to value a sense of tradition and patriotism, often regaling friends and family with tales of ancestry and history. Many Cancers are emotional people who wear their emotions on their sleeves and are quick to retreat from confrontation if it runs afoul of their mood. Your favorite celebrity may be a Cancer, and now you'll have a glimpse into this celebrity star sign.
Who are the most famous Cancer people from history and current pop culture? The most notable celebrity Cancers whose birthdays fall under this star sign share many characteristics. This famous Cancer list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Cancers to ever make names for themselves.
Wondering who is compatible with Cancer? Check out the list of signs compatible with Cancer and find your answer. You might share some Cancer traits with some of the most famous people in the world!
- Thomas Jeffrey Hanks (born July 9, 1956) is an American actor and filmmaker. Known for both his comedic and dramatic roles, Hanks is one of the most popular and recognizable film stars worldwide, and is widely regarded as an American cultural icon. Hanks made his breakthrough in film with leading roles in the comedies Splash (1984) and Big (1988). He won two consecutive Academy Awards for Best Actor for Philadelphia (1993) and Forrest Gump (1994). Hanks collaborated with film director Steven Spielberg on five films: Saving Private Ryan (1998), Catch Me If You Can (2002), The Terminal (2004), Bridge of Spies (2015), and The Post (2017), as well as the 2001 miniseries Band of Brothers, which... more
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Concord, California, United States of America
- Profession: Television director, Television producer, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Actor
- Born: 7/9/1956
- Mary Louise "Meryl" Streep (born June 22, 1949) is an American actress. Often described as the "best actress of her generation", Streep is particularly known for her versatility and accents. She has received several accolades, including being nominated for a record 21 Academy Awards, of which she has won three, and receiving a record 32 Golden Globe nominations, winning eight. Streep has been the recipient of many honorary awards. She was awarded the AFI Life Achievement Award in 2004, Gala Tribute from the Film Society of Lincoln Center in 2008, and Kennedy Center Honor in 2011 for her contribution to American culture, through performing arts. President Barack Obama awarded her the 2010... more
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Summit, New Jersey, United States of America
- Profession: Spokesperson, Actor, Voice acting
- Born: 6/22/1949
- Robin McLaurin Williams (July 21, 1951 – August 11, 2014) was an American actor and comedian. Born in Chicago, Williams began performing stand-up comedy in San Francisco and Los Angeles during the mid-1970s, After rising to fame playing the alien Mork in the sitcom Mork & Mindy, Williams established a career in both stand-up comedy and feature film acting. He was known for his improvisation skills and the wide variety of memorable character voices he created. Many critics have lauded Williams as one of the funniest comedians of all time.After his first starring film role in Popeye (1980), Williams starred in numerous films that achieved critical and commercial success, including The World... more
- Age: Dec. at 63 (1951-2014)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Profession: Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting, Stand-up comedian
- Born: 7/21/1951
- Diana, Princess of Wales (born Diana Frances Spencer; 1 July 1961 – 31 August 1997), was a member of the British royal family. She was the first wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, and the mother of Prince William and Prince Harry. Diana's activism and glamour made her an international icon and earned her an enduring popularity as well as an unprecedented public scrutiny, exacerbated by her tumultuous private life. Diana was born into the Spencer family, among the most prominent of the British nobility, and grew up close to the royal family on their Sandringham estate. The youngest daughter of the 8th Earl Spencer and Frances Shand Kydd, she was strongly affected by their divorce in 1967.... more
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1961-1997)
- Birthplace: Sandringham, United Kingdom
- Profession: Crown Princess
- Born: 7/1/1961