Which famous singers are Cancers? This list has all the famous Cancer singers, pop-stars, and country icons who were born between June 21 and July 22. What are some typical Cancer traits? Well, for starters, they're highly emotional. Cancer celebrities are also highly imaginative, tenacious, and persuasive. These famous Cancer artists are swayed more by the heart than by the head, and this can get them into all sorts of situations. Because of their sweeping emotions, it's typical for a Cancer to have frequent mood swings.
There are a ton of Hollywood Cancers, and many have chosen to pursue a career in music. Their emotional intelligence makes them excellent songwriters. Take Lana Del Rey and Ariana Grande, for instance — their songs are bursting with passion and feeling. Ariana Grande even tweeted about the struggle of being a Cancer, asking if they had "the ability to do anything other than feeeeeeeeel feel feeeeeeeel feel feeeeeel feel." Yep, that's a typical Cancer move. As far as old-school musicians, famous Cancers include Ringo Starr of The Beatles, Carly Simon, and Cat Stevens.
Does your favorite singer happen to be a Cancer? Keep reading to learn more about all the famous Cancer musicians that have made their mark on the music industry. Then, for more Cancer content, check out our list of famous Cancer rappers.
- Ariana Grande (born June 26, 1993) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. A multi-platinum, Grammy Award-winning recording artist, she is known for her wide vocal range, which critics have often compared to that of Mariah Carey. Born in Boca Raton, Florida, Grande began her career in 2008 in the Broadway musical, 13. She rose to prominence for her role as Cat Valentine in the Nickelodeon television series, Victorious (2010–2013) and in its spin-off, Sam & Cat (2013–2014). As she grew interested in pursuing a music career, Grande recorded songs for the soundtrack of Victorious and signed with Republic Records in 2011 after the label's executives discovered videos of her covering... more
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: Boca Raton, Florida, United States of America
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Staff / Getty Images EntertainmentElizabeth Woolridge Grant (born June 21, 1985), known by her stage name Lana Del Rey, is an American singer-songwriter. Her music is noted for its stylized, cinematic quality; it explores themes of sadness, tragic romance, glamor, and melancholia, and contains many references to pop culture, particularly 1950s and 1960s Americana.... more
- Age: 34
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Toby Keith Covel (born July 8, 1961) is an American country singer, songwriter, actor, and record producer. Keith released his first four studio albums—1993's Toby Keith, 1994's Boomtown, 1996's Blue Moon and 1997's Dream Walkin', plus a Greatest Hits package for various divisions of Mercury Records before leaving Mercury in 1998. These albums all earned Gold or higher certification, and produced several Top Ten singles, including his debut "Should've Been a Cowboy", which topped the country charts and was the most-played country song of the 1990s. The song has received three million spins since its release, according to Broadcast Music Incorporated.Signed to DreamWorks Records Nashville in... more
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Clinton, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Curtis James Jackson III (born July 6, 1975), known professionally as 50 Cent, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, television producer, entrepreneur and investor. Born in the South Jamaica neighborhood of the borough of Queens, Jackson began selling drugs at age twelve during the 1980s crack epidemic. He later began pursuing a musical career and in 2000 he produced Power of the Dollar for Columbia Records, but days before the planned release he was shot and the album was never released. In 2002, after Jackson released the compilation album Guess Who's Back?, he was discovered by Eminem and signed to Shady Records, under the aegis of Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment and... more
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: New York City, New York