This list of famous Capricorns is a cross-section of the most notable celebrity Capricorns. Those born between December 22 and January 19 fall into the category of the Capricorn star sign. Capricorns are known for being responsible, patient, and loyal.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, YouTubers, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight, and may be typical to the common traits of Capricorn. What are the top Capricorn qualities? These well-known Capricorns have personalities that reflect resourcefulness and ambition. Many Capricorns are independent and feel the need to attend to all the details themselves.
This famous Capricorn list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Capricorns. Make sure to vote for your favorite famous Capricorn and vote down those that you're just not that into.
Wondering who is compatible with Capricorn? Check out the list of signs compatible with Capricorn and find your answer.
- James Eugene Carrey (born January 17, 1962) is a Canadian-American actor, comedian, writer, musician, and artist. He is known for his energetic slapstick performances.Carrey first gained recognition in America in 1990 after landing a recurring role in the sketch comedy television series In Living Color. His first leading roles in motion pictures came with Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994), Dumb and Dumber (1994), The Mask (1994), and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995), as well portraying the Riddler in Batman Forever (1995) and the lead role in Liar Liar (1997). He gained attention starring in serious roles in The Truman Show (1998) and Man on the Moon (1999), with each garnering him a... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 58
- Birthplace: Newmarket, Canada
- Profession: Comedian, Film producer, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting
- Born: 1/17/1962
- Sir Philip Anthony Hopkins (born 31 December 1937) is a Welsh actor, director, and producer. He won the Academy Award for Best Actor in 1992, and was nominated three additional times. Hopkins has also won three BAFTAs, two Emmys, and the Cecil B. DeMille Award. In 1993, he was knighted by Queen Elizabeth II for services to the arts. Hopkins received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2003, and in 2008, he received the BAFTA Fellowship for lifetime achievement from the British Academy of Film and Television Arts.After graduating from the Royal Welsh College of Music & Drama in 1957, he trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and was then spotted by Laurence Olivier who... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 82
- Birthplace: Margam, Wales, United Kingdom
- Profession: Film score composer, Musician, Actor, Film director
- Born: 12/31/1937
- Denzel Hayes Washington Jr. (born December 28, 1954) is an American actor, director, and producer. He has received two Golden Globe awards, one Tony Award, and two Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor for the historical war drama film Glory (1989) and Best Actor for his role as corrupt detective Alonzo Harris in the crime thriller Training Day (2001).Washington has received much critical acclaim for his film work since the 1980s, including his portrayals of real-life figures, such as South African anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko in Cry Freedom (1987), Muslim minister and human rights activist Malcolm X in Malcolm X (1992), boxer Rubin "Hurricane" Carter in The Hurricane (1999),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Mount Vernon, New York, USA
- Profession: Spokesperson, Film producer, Actor, Voice acting, Film director
- Born: 12/28/1954
- Rowan Sebastian Atkinson (born January 6, 1955), CBE is an English actor, comedian, and screenwriter best known for his work on the sitcoms Mr. Bean and Blackadder. Atkinson first came to prominence in the sketch comedy show Not the Nine O'Clock News, and via his participation in The Secret Policeman's Balls from 1979. His other work includes the sitcom The Thin Blue Line. He has been listed in The Observer as one of the 50 funniest actors in British comedy and amongst the top 50 comedians ever, in a 2005 poll of fellow comedians. He has also had cinematic success with his performances in the Mr. Bean movie adaptations Bean and Mr. Bean's Holiday and in Johnny English and its sequel Johnny... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Consett, United Kingdom
- Profession: Comedian, Screenwriter, Actor, Voice acting
- Born: 1/6/1955