This list of famous Capricorns is a cross-section of the most notable celebrity Capricorns. Those born between December 22 and January 19 fall into the category of the Capricorn star sign. Capricorns are known for being responsible, patient, and loyal.
Celebrity astrology is an interesting topic to follow. Many famous actors, musicians, YouTubers, and politicians have a desire to be in the spotlight, and may be typical to the common traits of Capricorn. What are the top Capricorn qualities? These Capricorn celebrities have personalities that reflect resourcefulness and ambition. Many Capricorn famous people are independent and feel the need to attend to all the details themselves.
This famous Capricorns list includes some, but certainly not all, of the most well-known Capricorns. In addition to all of the movie stars and singers, you will also find famous Capricorns in history on this list. Wondering who is compatible with Capricorn? Check out the list of signs compatible with Capricorn and find your answer.
- Photo: Dick DeMarsico, New York World-Telegram & Sun Newspaper Photograph Collection / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainMartin Luther King Jr. (January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American Baptist minister and activist who became the most visible spokesperson and leader in the civil rights movement from 1955 until his assassination in 1968. Born in Atlanta, King is best known for advancing civil rights through nonviolence and civil disobedience, tactics his Christian beliefs and the nonviolent activism of Mahatma Gandhi helped inspire. King led the 1955 Montgomery bus boycott and in 1957 became the first president of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC). With the SCLC, he led an unsuccessful 1962 struggle against segregation in Albany, Georgia, and helped organize the nonviolent 1963... more
- Age: Dec. at 39 (1929-1968)
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Bradley Charles Cooper (born January 5, 1975) is an American actor and filmmaker. He has been nominated for many awards, including seven Academy Awards and a Tony Award, and has won a Grammy Award and a BAFTA Award. Cooper appeared in Forbes Celebrity 100 on three occasions and Time's list of 100 most influential people in the world in 2015. His films have grossed $11 billion worldwide and he was named one of the world's highest-paid actors for four years. Cooper enrolled in the MFA program at the Actors Studio at The New School in New York City in 2000. His career began in 1999 with a guest role in the television series Sex and the City. He made his film debut two years later in the comedy... more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Muhammad Ali (; born Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr.; January 17, 1942 – June 3, 2016) was an American professional boxer, activist, and philanthropist. Nicknamed "The Greatest," he is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated sports figures of the 20th century and as one of the greatest boxers of all time. Ali was born and raised in Louisville, Kentucky, and began training as an amateur boxer at age 12. At 18, he won a gold medal in the light heavyweight division at the 1960 Summer Olympics, and turned professional later that year. He converted to Islam and became a Muslim after 1961, and eventually took the name Muhammad Ali. He won the world heavyweight championship from... more
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1942-2016)
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Benjamin Franklin (January 17, 1706 [O.S. January 6, 1705] – April 17, 1790) was an American polymath and one of the Founding Fathers of the United States. Franklin was a leading author, printer, political theorist, politician, Freemason, postmaster, scientist, inventor, humorist, civic activist, statesman, and diplomat. As a scientist, he was a major figure in the American Enlightenment and the history of physics for his discoveries and theories regarding electricity. As an inventor, he is known for the lightning rod, bifocals, and the Franklin stove, among other inventions. He founded many civic organizations, including the Library Company, Philadelphia's first fire department and the... more
- Age: Dec. at 84 (1706-1790)
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA