Famous Comedians from France
List of notable or famous comedians from France, with bios and photos, including the top comedians born in France and even some popular comedians who immigrated to France. If you're trying to find out the names of famous French comedians then this list is the perfect resource for you. These comedians are among the most prominent in their field, and information about each well-known comedian from France is included when available.
The list you're viewing is made up of people like Gad Elmaleh and Laurent Ruquier.
This historic comedians from France list can help answer the questions "Who are some French comedians of note?" and "Who are the most famous comedians from France?" These prominent comedians of France may or may not be currently alive, but what they all have in common is that they're all respected French comedians.Use this list of renowned French comedians to discover some new comedians that you aren't familiar with. Don't forget to share this list by clicking one of the social media icons at the top or bottom of the page.
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
Anthony DuprayAnthony Dupray is a film actor.
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Le Havre, France
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Audrey Lamy is a French actress.
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Alès, France
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY-SAAnne-Charlotte de Turckheim (born 5 April 1955) is a French actress, screenwriter, comedienne and film producer. Born in Montereau-Fault-Yonne, Seine-et-Marne, France, the daughter of Françoise Husson and Arnaud de Turckheim, a member of a noble Protestant family from Alsace, Charlotte de Turckheim studied theater after completing her baccalauréat degree. She has appeared in numerous films. In 2007, she participated in Rendez-vous en terre inconnue. On Feb 25, 2014, it was announced that she would present a French version of the BBC's Antiques Roadshow  The writer Émilie de Turckheim is her cousin. She is a descendant of the French automobile and aircraft engine manufacturer Adrien de ...more
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Montereau-Fault-Yonne, France
- Photo: ThomasThomas / FlickrMichel Gérard Joseph Colucci (French: [miʃɛl ʒeʁaʁ ʒozɛf kɔlytʃi], Italian: [kolutʧi]; born 28 October 1944 in Paris – died 19 June 1986 in Opio), better known under his stage name Coluche ([kɔlyʃ]), was a French comedian and actor famous for his irreverent sense of humor. Colucci adopted "Coluche" as a stage name at age 26, when he began his entertainment career. He became known for his irreverent attitude towards politics and the establishment, and he incorporated this into much of his material. He was one of the first major comedians to regularly use profanities as a source of humor on French television.
- Age: Dec. at 41 (1944-1986)
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Dany Boon (born Daniel Faid Hamidou; 26 June 1966 in Armentières) is a French comedian and filmmaker who has acted both on the stage and the screen. He takes his stage name from the American television show Daniel Boone.
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Armentières, France
- Photo: flickr / CC0Farid Chopel (4 December 1952 Paris - 20 April 2008 Paris) was a French actor, comedian and singer. He was of Algerian descent.
- Age: Dec. at 55 (1952-2008)
- Birthplace: France, Paris