List of notable or famous comedians from Italy, with bios and photos, including the top comedians born in Italy and even some popular comedians who immigrated to Italy. If you're trying to find out the names of famous Italian comedians then this list is the perfect resource for you. These comedians are among the most prominent in their field, and information about each well-known comedian from Italy is included when available.
List is made up of people like Roberto Benigni and Joe Pesci. Featuring stand up comedians, female comedians, and more, this list has it all.
This historic comedians from Italy list can help answer the questions "Who are some Italian comedians of note?" and "Who are the most famous comedians from Italy?" These prominent comedians of Italy may or may not be currently alive, but what they all have in common is that they're all respected Italian comedians.Use this list of renowned Italian comedians to discover some new comedians that you aren't familiar with. Don't forget to share this list by clicking one of the social media icons at the top or bottom of the page.
- Dean Obeidallah (born December 17, 1969; Arabic: عبيدالله) is an American comedian. He is the host of SiriusXM Progress' The Dean Obeidallah Show. A frequent contributor to CNN, his work has also appeared in various publications, including The New York Times, Los Angeles Times and Newsweek. Obeidallah was born in New Jersey, and is of Palestinian and Italian descent. ... more
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Lodi, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: user uploaded imageDeborah Lacusta (born March 15, 1958) is an American television writer and actress.... more
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan
- Ezio Greggio (Italian pronunciation: [ˈɛttsjo ˈɡreddʒo]; born 7 April 1954) is an Italo-Albanian comedian, actor, writer and film director. In Italy he is mostly known for his long-lasting appearances in TV shows like Drive In and Striscia la notizia, while abroad he is noted for his movies and his collaboration with Mel Brooks. ... more
- Age: 67
- Birthplace: Cossato, Eurasia, Italy, Piedmont, Province of Biella
- Gene Gnocchi (byname of Eugenio Ghiozzi; born 1 March 1955), best known by his stage name is an Italian television presenter, comedian and former footballer. Gnocchi was born in Fidenza into a working-class family. He was an aspiring vocalist in a rock band when he was younger, and also has a degree as a lawyer; however, both these different roads produced quite unsuccessful results. He took advice from the general public and took the road of a comedian. He started to appear on the then unknown stage of Milan's Zelig in the 1980s, as well as an emerging comedian on the Maurizio Costanzo Show. Gnocchi started enjoying success in the 1990s and now is mostly known for his role in Quelli che il... more
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Fidenza, Italy