List of notable or famous comedians from Pakistan, with bios and photos, including the top comedians born in Pakistan and even some popular comedians who immigrated to Pakistan. If you're trying to find out the names of famous Pakistani comedians then this list is the perfect resource for you. These comedians are among the most prominent in their field, and information about each well-known comedian from Pakistan is included when available.
This list of famous Pakistani people of comedy has everyone from Kader Khan to Zaid Ali.
This historic comedians from Pakistan list can help answer the questions "Who are some Pakistani comedians of note?" and "Who are the most famous comedians from Pakistan?" These prominent comedians of Pakistan may or may not be currently alive, but what they all have in common is that they're all respected Pakistani comedians.Use this list of renowned Pakistani comedians to discover some new comedians that you aren't familiar with. Don't forget to share this list by clicking one of the social media icons at the top or bottom of the page.
- Photo: user uploaded imageAfzal Khan (Urdu: افضل خان) better known as John Rambo, is a Pakistani actor and comedian. He rose to fame by playing a janitor nicknamed John Rambo on PTV's famous comedy show Guest House (1991). He later assumed John Rambo as his unofficial screen name taken from the Sylvester Stallone's character John Rambo. People on the TV stage set, had nicknamed him 'John Rambo' due to his striking resemblance to the Hollywood actor.... more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Havelian, Pakistan
- Irfan Khoosat is a Pakistani actor, producer and a well-known comedian. He is famous for his comic role as Hawaldar Karamdad in the TV series Andhera Ujala in which he portrayed simpleton and blabbermouth character of a low-ranked policeman. He is also known as stage comedian. He also won Nigar Award for his comic role in 1985 film Hum se hai zamana.... more
- Birthplace: Lahore, Pakistan
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useKader Khan (Pashto: قادر خان Qâder Xân; 22 October 1937 – 31 December 2018) was an Indian-Canadian film actor, screenwriter, comedian, and director. As an actor, he appeared in over 300 films after his debut film in the 1973 film Daag, starring Rajesh Khanna, in which he acted as a prosecuting attorney. He was also a prolific screenwriter for Bollywood films in the period 1970s to 1999 and wrote dialogues for 200 films. Khan graduated from Ismail Yusuf College affiliated to Bombay University. Before entering the film industry in the early 1970s, he taught at M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai, as a professor of Civil Engineering.... more
- Age: 85
- Birthplace: Pishin, Pakistan, Pakistan
- Kashif Khan (born 17 August 1977) is a Pakistani stage and television actor.... more
- Age: 44
- Birthplace: Karachi, Pakistan