Many famous actors, musicians, and politicians are believed to be ESTJs (Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging). ESTJs are known to be honest, efficient, and dependable. They are born leaders who typically follow the rules and put a great deal of effort into their work.
Who is the most famous ESTJ personality? Emma Watson tops our list. Reliable, honest, and self-confident are words that describe Emma Watson and most ESTJs. Likewise, Martha Stewart is a natural leader who is dependable and efficient. Uma Thurman also identifies herself as an introvert, but many believe that she also has extroverted qualities.
Several famous men are also considered ESTJs. Alec Baldwin is dependable and confident, but he is also known to be critical of those he doesn't agree with. Honest, confident and strong are three words that describe Phil McGraw and most ESTJs.
Are you surprised that any of these celebrities are considered to be ESTJs? Scroll on for more information about ESTJ famous people.
- Michelle Obama is often listed as an ESTJ. She said, "We learned about honesty and integrity - that the truth matters... that you don't take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules... and success doesn't count unless you earn it fair and square."
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Chicago metropolitan area, Illinois, Chicago, United States of America, United States
- Reliable, honest, and self-confident are words that describe Emma Watson and most ESTJs.
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Courteney Cox is a born leader with a great work ethic. She co-owns the production company Coquette Productions.
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Birmingham, Alabama, United States of America
- Although Uma Thurman considers herself an introvert, but many believe that she also has extroverted qualities. She said, "And also, I think, particularly as a female, you're taught to be defensive your whole life. You're taught not to be aggressive."
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA