Many famous actors, musicians, and politicians are believed to be ESTJs (Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging). ESTJs are known to be honest, efficient, and dependable. They are born leaders who typically follow the rules and put a great deal of effort into their work.
Who is the most famous ESTJ? Emma Watson tops our list. Reliable, honest, and self-confident are words that describe Emma Watson and most ESTJs. Likewise, Martha Stewart is a natural leader who is dependable and efficient. Uma Thurman also identifies herself as an introvert, but many believe that she also has extroverted qualities. She said, "And also, I think particularly as a female, you're taught to be defensive your whole life. You're taught not to be aggressive."
Several famous men are also considered ESTJs. Alec Baldwin is dependable and confident, but he is also known to be critical of those he doesn't agree with. Honest, confident and strong are three words that describe Phil McGraw and most ESTJs.Are you surprised that any of these celebrities are considered to be ESTJs? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section. These ESTJs were found on CelebrityTypes.com.
Honest, true, and law-abiding are words that describe Eliot Ness and most ESTJs.
- E. L. James is believed by many to be an ESTJ.
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Jerry Falwell is often listed as an ESTJ. He said, "I'm glad now, at age 66, that I never used alcohol or tobacco... I've buried a lot of friends who used tobacco or alcohol."
- Age: Dec. at 74 (1933-2007)
- Birthplace: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States of America
- Honest, confident, and prone to follow the rules, are all descriptions of Judge Judy and most ESTJs.
- Age: 77
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America