List of famous female art models, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female art models list contains the most prominent and top females known for being art models. There are thousand of females working as art models in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic art models have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a art model then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features people like Julie Manet and Dora Maar.While this isn't a list of all female art models, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female art models?" and "Who are the best female art models?"
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesAli Germaine Landry (born July 21, 1973) is an American actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss USA 1996. She played Rita Lefleur on the UPN sitcom Eve and was the Doritos Girl in a 1998 Super Bowl commercial. In 1998, she was named by People magazine as one of 50 most beautiful people in the world. ... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainDorothy Gibson (May 17, 1889 – February 17, 1946) was a pioneering American silent film actress, artist's model, and singer active in the early 20th century. She is best remembered as a survivor of the sinking of the Titanic and for starring in the first motion picture based on the disaster.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 57 (1889-1946)
- Birthplace: Hoboken, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useTrishelle Cannatella (born November 4, 1979) is an American reality television contestant, Playboy model, and actress, known for her appearances on the MTV reality television series The Real World: Las Vegas, and the Real World spinoff show The Challenge. She has also appeared on other reality shows such as The Surreal Life, Kill Reality, Punk'd and Fear Factor. She has also made appearances in TV ads and music videos, posed nude in Playboy magazine, appeared in the horror film The Scorned, and competed successfully in celebrity poker tournaments.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: USA, Cut Off, Louisiana
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainJeanne Hébuterne (6 April 1898 – 26 January 1920) was a French artist best known as the frequent subject and common-law wife of the artist Amedeo Modigliani. She took her own life two days after Modigliani died, and is now buried beside him.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 22 (1898-1920)
- Birthplace: Meaux, France