List of famous female designers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female designers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being designers. There are thousand of females working as designers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic designers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a designer then the people below should give you inspiration.
You can rank all of these people, from Ritu Beri to Anna Ryder Richardson.While this isn't a list of all female designers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female designers?" and "Who are the best female designers?"
- Lindsay Dee Lohan (; born July 2, 1986) is an American actress, singer-songwriter, businesswoman, fashion designer, and film producer. Born and raised in New York, Lohan was signed to Ford Models as a child. Having appeared as a regular on the television soap opera Another World at age 10, her breakthrough came in the Walt Disney Pictures film The Parent Trap (1998). The film's success led to appearances in a string of televised films for Disney Channel and the movie Freaky Friday (2003). Lohan's work won her childhood stardom, and the sleeper hit Mean Girls (2004) affirmed her status as a teen idol. After starring in Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005), she quickly became the subject of intense... more
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Andrea Raffin / ShutterstockEva de la Caridad Méndez (born March 5, 1974), known professionally as Eva Mendes (), is an American actress, model and businesswoman. Her acting career began in the late 1990s, with a series of roles in B films such as Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror (1998) and Urban Legends: Final Cut (2000). Mendes's performance in Training Day (2001) marked a turning point in her career, and led to parts in the commercially successful films 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) and Hitch (2005), the latter of which made her one of the first minority actors to play the lead in a mainstream romantic comedy. She starred in Ghost Rider (2007) and The Spirit (2008), both film adaptations of comics, and ventured... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: USA, Florida, Miami
- Avril Ramona Lavigne (; French: [avʁil laviɲ]; born September 27, 1984) is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actress. By the age of 15, she had appeared on stage with Shania Twain and by 16, she had signed a two-album recording contract with Arista Records worth more than $2 million. Her debut studio album, Let Go (2002), emphasized a skate punk persona that has earned her the title "Pop Punk Queen", from critics and music publications, due to her achievement and impact in the industry. Lavigne is considered a key musician in the development of pop punk music, since she paved the way for female-driven, punk-influenced pop music. Since her professional debut, Lavigne has sold more than 40... more
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Belleville, Canada
- Photo: Ian Jacobs / Getty ImagesElizabeth Jane Hurley (born 10 June 1965), more generally known as Liz Hurley, is an English businesswoman, actress, and model. She has been associated with the cosmetics company Estée Lauder since the company gave Hurley her first modelling job at the age of 29. They have featured her as a representative and model for their products, especially perfumes such as Sensuous, Intuition, and Pleasures, since 1995. Hurley owns an eponymous beachwear line.As an actress, her best-known film roles to date have been as Vanessa Kensington in Mike Myers' hit spy comedy, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) and as the Devil in Bedazzled (2000). In 2015, Hurley began starring in the E!... more
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Basingstoke, United Kingdom