List of famous female entrepreneurs, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female entrepreneurs list contains the most prominent and top females known for being entrepreneurs. There are thousand of females working as entrepreneurs in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic entrepreneurs have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a entrepreneur then the people below should give you inspiration.
A factual list, featuring people like Sarah Magness and Ella Gaunt Smith.While this isn't a list of all female entrepreneurs, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female entrepreneurs?" and "Who are the best female entrepreneurs?"
- Lindsay Dee Lohan (; born July 2, 1986) is an American actress, singer-songwriter, businesswoman, fashion designer, and film producer. Born and raised in New York, Lohan was signed to Ford Models as a child. Having appeared as a regular on the television soap opera Another World at age 10, her breakthrough came in the Walt Disney Pictures film The Parent Trap (1998). The film's success led to appearances in a string of televised films for Disney Channel and the movie Freaky Friday (2003). Lohan's work won her childhood stardom, and the sleeper hit Mean Girls (2004) affirmed her status as a teen idol. After starring in Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005), she quickly became the subject of intense... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: flickr / CC0Kimberly Noel Kardashian West (born October 21, 1980) is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model and actress. West first gained media attention as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton but received wider notice after releasing a 2002 sex tape, Kim Kardashian, Superstar, with her then-boyfriend Ray J in 2007. Later that year, she and her family began to appear in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success soon led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Kim Take Miami.In recent years, West has developed an online and social media presence, including hundreds of millions of followers on... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), nicknamed "J-Lo", is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer and businesswoman. In 1991, Lopez began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. For her first leading role in the 1997 Selena biopic of the same name, Lopez received a Golden Globe nomination and became the first Latin actress to earn over US$1 million for a film. She went on to star in Anaconda (1997) and Out of Sight (1998), later establishing herself as the highest-paid Latin actress in Hollywood.Lopez ventured into the music industry with her debut studio album On the 6... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Castle Hill, New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Las Vegas Police DepartmentParis Whitney Hilton (born February 17, 1981) is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model, singer, actress, fashion designer, and DJ. Hilton is a great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels. Born in New York City and raised there and in Beverly Hills, California, she began her modeling career as a teenager when she signed with New York-based modeling development agency Trump Model Management. Her late-night persona made her a fixture of tabloid journalism, and Hilton was proclaimed "New York's leading It Girl" in 2001. In 2003, a leaked 2001 sex tape with her then-boyfriend Rick Salomon, later released as 1 Night in Paris, catapulted her into... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America