List of famous female fashion designers, featuring bios and photos when available. This female fashion designers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being fashion designers. The female fashion designers of note are listed by their level of prominence, and you can be sorted by various bits of information like date of birth or birthplace. There are thousand of females working as fashion designers in the world, but this list highlights only the notable ones.
This is a list that includes people like Coco Chanel and DIane Von Furstenberg. The women included on this list are some of the most renowned names in fashion. Their designs are iconic and their names hold a lot of weight in the fashion community.
While this isn't a list of all female fashion designers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female fashion designers in the world?" and "Who are the best female fashion designers?"The most notable female fashion designers in history and today are shown below. Enjoy this list of well-known, leading female fashion designers. If you want to share these historic female fashion designers you can use one of the social media icons at the top or bottom of the page.
- Lindsay Dee Lohan (; born July 2, 1986) is an American actress, singer-songwriter, businesswoman, fashion designer, and film producer. Born and raised in New York, Lohan was signed to Ford Models as a child. Having appeared as a regular on the television soap opera Another World at age 10, her breakthrough came in the Walt Disney Pictures film The Parent Trap (1998). The film's success led to appearances in a string of televised films for Disney Channel and the movie Freaky Friday (2003). Lohan's work won her childhood stardom, and the sleeper hit Mean Girls (2004) affirmed her status as a teen idol. After starring in Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005), she quickly became the subject of intense... more
- Age: 29
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Las Vegas Police DepartmentParis Whitney Hilton (born February 17, 1981) is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model, singer, actress, fashion designer, and DJ. Hilton is a great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels. Born in New York City and raised there and in Beverly Hills, California, she began her modeling career as a teenager when she signed with New York-based modeling development agency Trump Model Management. Her late-night persona made her a fixture of tabloid journalism, and Hilton was proclaimed "New York's leading It Girl" in 2001. In 2003, a leaked 2001 sex tape with her then-boyfriend Rick Salomon, later released as 1 Night in Paris, catapulted her into... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: DFree / ShutterstockRobyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988) is a Barbadian singer, songwriter, record producer, businesswoman, fashion designer, actress and philanthropist. She is known for embracing various musical styles and reinventing her image throughout her career. Born in Saint Michael and raised in Bridgetown, Barbados, Rihanna moved to the US in 2005, when she signed with Def Jam Recordings to pursue a music career. Rihanna earned significant recognition following the release of her first two studio albums Music of the Sun (2005) and A Girl like Me (2006), both of which were influenced by Caribbean music and peaked within the top ten of the US Billboard 200 chart. Rihanna's third studio album,... more
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Saint Michael Parish, Barbados
- Hilary Erhard Duff (born September 28, 1987) is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and author. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004) and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). Thereafter, Duff appeared in numerous films, with leading roles in Agent Cody Banks (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). After experiencing commercial and critical failure in Material Girls (2006), Duff began appearing in independent films such as War, Inc. (2008), According to Greta (2009),... more
- Age: 32
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America