List of famous female fashion models, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female fashion models list contains the most prominent and top females known for being fashion models. There are thousand of females working as fashion models in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic fashion models have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a fashion model then the people below should give you inspiration.
List people include Alessandra Ambrosio, Irina Kulikova and many additional women models as well.While this isn't a list of all female fashion models, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female fashion models?" and "Who are the best female fashion models?"
- Miranda May Kerr (; born 20 April 1983) is an Australian model. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007 as one of the Victoria's Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria's Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones. Kerr has launched her own brand of organic skincare products, KORA Organics, and has written a self-help book.Kerr began modelling in the fashion industry when she was 13, winning the 1997 Dolly magazine model search competition. Since 2008, Kerr has consistently ranked on the Forbes list of highest earning models.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Adriana Lima (Brazilian Portuguese: [adɾiˈãnɐ ˈlimɐ]; born June 12, 1981) is a Brazilian model and actress, best known as a Victoria's Secret Angel from 1999 to 2018. She was their longest-running model and named "the most valuable Victoria's Secret Angel" in 2017. She is also known as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics since 2003 and for her Super Bowl and Kia Motors commercials. At the age of 15, Lima won Ford's "Supermodel of Brazil" competition, and took second place the following year in the Ford "Supermodel of the World" competition before signing with Elite Model Management in New York City. Lima is currently ranked by Models.com as one of the New Supers in the fashion industry.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Salvador, Brazil
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockHeidi Klum (born 1 June 1973) is a German model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actress. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and in 1999 was the first German model to become a Victoria's Secret Angel. Following a successful modeling career, Klum became the host and a judge of Germany's Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway, which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program (shared with co-host Tim Gunn); Klum has been nominated for six Emmy Awards. She has worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M, and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
- Photo: Fernanda Calfat / Getty ImagesGisele Caroline Bündchen (Brazilian Portuguese: [ʒiˈzɛli ˈbĩtʃẽ], German: [ˈbʏntçn̩]; born 20 July 1980) is a Brazilian model, actress, and environmentalist. Since 2004, Bündchen has been among the highest-paid models in the world, and as of 2007 was the 16th richest woman in the entertainment industry. In 2012, she placed first on the Forbes top-earning models list. In 2014, she was listed as the 89th Most Powerful Woman in the World by Forbes. In the late 1990s, Bündchen was the first in a wave of Brazilian models to find international success. In 1999, Vogue noted "The Return of the Sexy Model", and she was credited with ending the "heroin chic" era of modeling. Bündchen was one of the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Três de Maio, Brazil