List of famous female film actresss, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female film actresss list contains the most prominent and top females known for being film actresss. There are thousand of females working as film actresss in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic film actresss have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a film actress then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people in it, like Alison Wonderland and Lauren Lee.While this isn't a list of all female film actresss, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female film actresss?" and "Who are the best female film actresss?"
- Nikolina Konstantinova Dobreva (born January 9, 1989), known professionally as Nina Dobrev (), is a Canadian actress. Her first acting role was as Mia Jones in the drama series Degrassi: The Next Generation. She later became known for portraying Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce on The CW's supernatural drama series The Vampire Diaries. Dobrev has also appeared in several feature films, including the 2012 coming-of-age drama The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the 2014 action comedy Let's Be Cops, the 2015 horror comedy The Final Girls, the 2017 action thriller XXX: Return of Xander Cage, and the 2017 science-fiction drama Flatliners. She was born in Bulgaria but immigrated with her family to... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 26
- Birthplace: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Claire Catherine Danes (born April 12, 1979) is an American actor. She is the recipient of three Emmy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards, and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. In 2012, Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and she was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2015.Danes gained early recognition as Angela Chase in the 1994 teen drama series My So-Called Life. The role won her a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress and a Primetime Emmy nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series. She made her film debut the same year in Little Women (1994). Her other films include Home for the Holidays (1995), Romeo + Juliet (1996), The Rainmaker... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: flickr / CC0Mary Louise "Meryl" Streep (born June 22, 1949) is an American actress. Often described as the "best actress of her generation", Streep is particularly known for her versatility and accents. She has received several accolades, including being nominated for a record 21 Academy Awards, of which she has won three, and receiving a record 32 Golden Globe nominations, winning eight. Streep has been the recipient of many honorary awards. She was awarded the AFI Life Achievement Award in 2004, Gala Tribute from the Film Society of Lincoln Center in 2008, and Kennedy Center Honor in 2011 for her contribution to American culture, through performing arts. President Barack Obama awarded her the 2010... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Summit, New Jersey, United States of America
- Grace Patricia Kelly (November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982) was an American film actress who became Princess of Monaco after marrying Prince Rainier III in April 1956. After embarking on an acting career in 1950, when she was 20, Kelly appeared in New York City theatrical productions and more than 40 episodes of live drama productions broadcast during the early 1950s Golden Age of Television. In October 1953, she gained stardom from her performance in director John Ford's film Mogambo starring Clark Gable and Ava Gardner, which won her a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination in 1954. Subsequently, she had leading roles in five films, including The Country Girl (1954) with... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 53 (1929-1982)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America