List of famous female film producers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female film producers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being film producers. There are thousand of females working as film producers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic film producers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a film producer then the people below should give you inspiration.
People here include everyone from Annie Miller to Mariví de Villanueva.While this isn't a list of all female film producers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female film producers?" and "Who are the best female film producers?"
- Angelina Jolie (; née Voight, formerly Jolie Pitt, born June 4, 1975) is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. The recipient of such accolades as an Academy Award and three Golden Globe Awards, she has been named Hollywood's highest-paid actress multiple times. Jolie made her screen debut as a child alongside her father, Jon Voight, in Lookin' to Get Out (1982), and her film career began in earnest a decade later with the low-budget production Cyborg 2 (1993), followed by her first leading role in a major film, Hackers (1995). She starred in the critically acclaimed biographical cable films George Wallace (1997) and Gia (1998), and won an Academy Award for Best Supporting... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: test 2Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born February 11, 1969) is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman. The daughter of actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow, she began working as an actress at an early age with an uncredited role in the 1987 film Mac and Me. Since her career grew in the 1990s, Aniston has remained a well-known figure, established as one of the leading and highest-paid actresses in Hollywood as of 2019. Aniston rose to international fame portraying Rachel Green on the television sitcom Friends (1994–2004), for which she earned Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe, and Screen Actors Guild awards. The character was widely popular while the series aired and was later recognized as one... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockHalle Maria Berry (born Maria Halle Berry; August 14, 1966) is an American actress. Berry won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in the romantic drama film Monster's Ball (2001), becoming to date the only woman of African American descent to have won the award.Before becoming an actress, Berry was a model and entered several beauty contests, finishing as the first runner-up in the Miss USA pageant and coming in sixth in the Miss World 1986. Her breakthrough film role was in the romantic comedy Boomerang (1992), alongside Eddie Murphy, which led to roles in films, such as the family comedy The Flintstones (1994), the political comedy-drama Bulworth (1998) and the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: USA, Cleveland, Ohio
- Photo: Pascal Le Segretain / Getty ImagesCharlize Theron ( shar-LEEZ THERR-ən; Afrikaans: [ʃarˈlis trɔn]; born 7 August 1975) is a South African and American actress and producer. She is the recipient of several accolades, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and the Silver Bear for Best Actress. Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2016, and she is one of the world's highest-paid actresses, as of 2019. Theron came to international prominence in the 1990s by playing the leading lady in the Hollywood films The Devil's Advocate (1997), Mighty Joe Young (1998), and The Cider House Rules (1999). In 2003, she received critical acclaim for her portrayal of serial killer Aileen... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Benoni, Gauteng, South Africa