List of famous female graphic designers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female graphic designers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being graphic designers. There are thousand of females working as graphic designers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic graphic designers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a graphic designer then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features Jessica Weber, Janene Higgins and more.While this isn't a list of all female graphic designers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female graphic designers?" and "Who are the best female graphic designers?"
- Photo: user uploaded image1
iJustineJustine Ezarik ( ee-ZAIR-ik; born March 20, 1984) is an American YouTube personality, host, actress, and model. She is best known as iJustine, with over a billion views across her YouTube channels since 2006. She gained attention as a lifecaster who communicated directly with her millions of viewers on her Justin.tv channel, ijustine.tv. She acquired notability in roles variously described as a "lifecasting star", a "new media star", or one of the Web's most popular lifecasters. She currently posts videos on her main channel iJustine.Ezarik became known for her "300-page iPhone bill", which followed the first month of service after the introduction of the first iPhone in 2007. The viral... more
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB)Michelle Hlubinka is an artist, graphic designer, educator and technologist living in Berkeley, California.... more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Norwalk, Connecticut
- Photo: user uploaded imageEiko Ishioka (石岡 瑛子, Ishioka Eiko, July 12, 1938 – January 21, 2012) was a Japanese art director, costume designer, and graphic designer known for her work in stage, screen, advertising, and print media.Noted for her advertising campaigns for the Japanese boutique chain Parco, her collaboration with sportswear company Descente in designing uniforms and outerwear for members of the Swiss, Canadian, Japanese, and Spanish teams at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City and was the director of costume design for the opening ceremony of the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing. She won the Academy Award for Best Costume Design for her work in Francis Ford Coppola's 1992 film Bram Stoker's Dracula... more
- Age: Dec. at 73 (1938-2012)
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Arlene Klasky (born May 26, 1949) is an American animator, graphic designer, producer and co-founder of Klasky-Csupo with Gábor Csupó. In 1999, she was named one of the “Top 25 Women in Animation” by Animation Magazine. She is most known for her work with Nickelodeon in the 1990s and early 2000s. She, along with her ex- husband Gábor Csupó and Paul Germain, co-created the animated series Rugrats.... more
- Age: 72
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska