List of famous female interior designers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female interior designers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being interior designers. There are thousand of females working as interior designers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic interior designers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a interior designer then the people below should give you inspiration.
People include everyone from Elsie Mackay to Twinkle Khanna.While this isn't a list of all female interior designers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female interior designers?" and "Who are the best female interior designers?"
- Diana Rudsten is the founder and owner of Zaragoza, a design and antiques shop in San Anselmo, California.... more
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainNina Petronzio (born October 15, 1979) is a Canadian American interior and furniture designer, and actress. An ASID Industry member, she is best known for her high-end, Transitional style interior designs and Plush Home furniture line.... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Victoria County, Canada
- Kahi Lee (born 30 December 1979) is an interior designer and television host. She was born in Washington, DC and raised in Palos Verdes Estates, California. Kahi has appeared as an interior design expert and television host on Design on a Dime on HGTV, Merge on Lifetime Network, Renovate My Family on Fox, The Ultimate Gamer on Spike TV, FreeStyle on HGTV, My Celebrity Home and What I Hate About Me on Style Network. Kahi is also a contributing design expert and "buddy" on the Daytime Emmy Award winning Rachael Ray (TV series). Kahi has also made guest appearances on The Early Show on CBS, The Tyra Banks Show and G4's Attack of the Show among others. In 2011, she host the reality competition... more
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Photo: user uploaded imageKaryn Layvonne White (born October 14, 1965) is an American singer who was popular during the late 1980s and early 1990s. She is known for several hit singles including "Superwoman" (1988), "Love Saw It" (1988), "Secret Rendezvous" (1989), "The Way You Love Me" (1988), and the US Hot 100 No. 1 single "Romantic" (1991).... more
- Age: 56
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America