List of famous female lawyers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female lawyers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being lawyers. There are thousand of females working as lawyers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic lawyers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a lawyer then the people below should give you inspiration.
This list includes Heather Heidelbaugh, Caryn Groedel and more.While this isn't a list of all female lawyers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female lawyers?" and "Who are the best female lawyers?"
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainMichele Marie Bachmann (; née Amble; born April 6, 1956) is an American politician and a member of the Republican Party. She represented Minnesota's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2007 to 2015. The district includes St. Cloud and several of the northern suburbs of the Twin Cities. Bachmann was a candidate for the Republican nomination in the 2012 U.S. presidential election, winning the Ames Straw Poll in August 2011 but dropping out in January 2012 after finishing in sixth place in the Iowa caucuses. She previously served in the Minnesota Senate and is the first Republican woman to represent Minnesota in Congress. She is a supporter of the Tea... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 64
- Birthplace: Waterloo, Iowa, United States of America
- Nancy Ann Grace (born October 23, 1959) is an American legal commentator and television journalist. She was the host of Nancy Grace from 2005 to 2016, which was a nightly celebrity news and current affairs show on HLN, and she was the host of Court TV's Closing Arguments (1996–2007) as well. She also co-wrote the book Objection!: How High-Priced Defense Attorneys, Celebrity Defendants, and a 24/7 Media Have Hijacked Our Criminal Justice System. Grace was also the arbiter of Swift Justice with Nancy Grace in the syndicated courtroom reality show's first season. Grace was formerly a prosecutor in a local district attorney's office in Atlanta, Georgia. She frequently discusses issues from what... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: Macon, Georgia, United States of America
- Elizabeth Ann Warren (née Herring; born June 22, 1949) is an American politician and former academic serving as the senior United States Senator from Massachusetts since 2013. She was formerly a law school professor specializing in bankruptcy law. A member of the Democratic Party and a progressive, Warren has focused on consumer protection, economic opportunity, and the social safety net while in the Senate. Warren is a graduate of the University of Houston and Rutgers Law School and has taught law at several universities, including the University of Houston, the University of Texas at Austin, the University of Pennsylvania, and Harvard University. She was one of the most cited professors... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 71
- Birthplace: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Laura Anne Ingraham (born June 19, 1963) is an American conservative television host. Ingraham formerly hosted the nationally syndicated radio show The Laura Ingraham Show for nearly two decades, is the editor-in-chief of LifeZette, and beginning in October 2017, has been the host of The Ingraham Angle on Fox News Channel.Ingraham worked as a speechwriter in the Reagan administration in the late 1980s. Afterwards she earned a J.D. degree and Ingraham went on to work as a judicial clerk in the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in New York and then for United States Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She also worked for the law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom in New York City.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Glastonbury, Connecticut, United States of America