This list of famous female pastors is ranked by their level of prominence, with photos when available. This greatest female pastors list contains the most prominent and famous women preachers. These female pastors are also featured on famous female evangelists and famous televangelists. There are thousands of females working as pastors in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Famous female preachers and pastors have worked hard to become the best that they can be for their parishioners, inspiring and motivating them through their faith.
This list is made up both Black women preachers and famous female ministers of many other races as well. Among the top woman preachers below, you'll find Victoria Osteen and Paula White. You might have seen these popular lady preachers on TV, so many names will be familiar.
While this isn't a list of all famous women pastors, it does feature many great women preachers who are powerful speakers and inspiring thinkers. Who are the most famous female pastors? Who are the best female pastors? Take a look below!
- Paula Michelle White-Cain (née Furr; April 20, 1966), better known as Paula White, is an American non-denominational pastor. Prior to May 2019, she was senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center, in Apopka, Florida, a non-denominational, multicultural megachurch. She hosts a television show, Paula White Today. She was the co-pastor of Without Walls International Church in Tampa, a church she co-founded with pastor and then-husband Randy White. White became chair of the evangelical advisory board in Donald Trump's administration. She delivered the invocation at his inauguration, on January 20, 2017. She was listed number three on the "50 Most Powerful 2017: Philanthropy & Community... more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
- Juanita Bynum is an American Pentecostal televangelist, author, actress and gospel singer.... more
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useAbimbola Rosemary "Bimbo" Odukoya (née Abimbola Rosemary Segun-Williams) (September 12, 1960 – December 11, 2005) was a Nigerian pastor and televangelist who was married to the founder of the Fountain of Life Church, Taiwo Odukoya. Odukoya, often called "Pastor Bims," was a receiver of over 60 national and international awards for her contributions to nation building, the development of her country, Nigeria, and the West Africa sub region, and for leadership as a woman of high moral standards and a role model to many. A writer, popular televangelist, highly sought conference speaker, youth mentor and marriage counsellor, she was one of several individuals chosen by Samsung to represent... more
- Age: Dec. at 45 (1960-2005)
- Photo: PinterestIda B. Robinson (August 3, 1891 – April 20, 1946) was an American Pentecostal-Holiness and Charismatic denominational leader. She was the founder, first Senior Bishop and President of the Mount Sinai Holy Church of America, Inc. Robinson formed the organization in response to her vision and Divine Call to secure an organizational home where women preachers would be welcomed and encouraged. Mount Sinai Holy Church of America is the only organization founded by an African-American woman that held consistent female leadership from its founding in 1924 until February 2001.... more
- Age: Dec. at 54 (1891-1946)
- Birthplace: Hazlehurst, Georgia