List of famous female performers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female performers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being performers. There are thousand of females working as performers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic performers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a performer then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features people like Murphy Cross, Courtney Marit.While this isn't a list of all female performers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female performers?" and "Who are the best female performers?"
- Photo: Mireya Acierto / Getty ImagesBette Midler (born December 1, 1945) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, comedian, and film producer. Born in Honolulu, Hawaii, Midler began her professional career in several Off-Off-Broadway plays, prior to her engagements in Fiddler on the Roof and Salvation on Broadway in the late 1960s. She came to prominence in 1970 when she began singing in the Continental Baths, a local gay bathhouse where she managed to build up a core following. Since 1970, Midler has released 14 studio albums as a solo artist. Throughout her career, many of her songs became hits on the record charts, including her renditions of "The Rose", "Wind Beneath My Wings", "Do You Want to Dance", "Boogie Woogie... more
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States of America
- Sherry Vine (born Keith Levy) is an American actor, drag queen, and musician. Vine is the creator and host of She's Living for This, a variety series on here TV. Vine works primarily in New York City and Fire Island, but has also performed across the United States and Europe. She is known for her parodies of popular songs. ... more
- Birthplace: Florida, United States of America
- Photo: Survivor: PanamaCourtney Marit is a former contestant on the reality television show Survivor: Panama.... more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Eugena Roxas Domingo (born July 23, 1971) is a Filipino film and stage actress, comedienne and host. She has performed in lead and supporting roles and in various genres of the Philippine film industry. She is popularly known as the Comedy Star for All Seasons and was a side-kick of the Philippines' "Comedy Concert Queen", Ai-Ai delas Alas, in the Ang Tanging Ina series (2003–2010), until she was launched on her very first lead film role in Kimmy Dora (2009) which eventually got a sequel in 2012. Domingo's other notable films include Bahay Kubo (2007) wherein she was awarded her first "Best Supporting Actress" award. Her most successful film to date is the Cinemalaya entry, Ang Babae Sa... more
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Tondo, Philippines