List of famous female personal trainers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female personal trainers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being personal trainers. Fitness buffs might also enjoy these workout routines from pop culture and gym secrets most people don't know. There are thousand of females working as personal trainers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic personal trainers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a personal trainer then the people below should give you inspiration.
This list below has a variety of popular women trainers and fitness instructors, like Jillian Michaels and Jackie Warner, in it.While this isn't a list of all female personal trainers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female personal trainers?" and "Who are the best female personal trainers?"
- Rebecca Lynn Cardon (born June 10, 1975) is a film and television actress, personal trainer, and product spokesperson.Cardon appeared on several reality-TV shows — and in 2013 she self-published the book Breakups Blow! A Guided Workbook to Help You Break Free. ...more
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
- Carmen Marton (born 30 June 1986) is a taekwondo athlete from Australia. She is Australia's first ever world taekwondo champion. Marton is of Polish Australian descent, since her parents were born in Poland and came to Australia as refugees. Her parents, siblings and partner have all been taekwondo athletes. ...more
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Carlton, Australia
- Photo: user uploaded image11
Rachel CawthornRachel Cawthorn (born 3 November 1988) is a British sprint canoer who has competed since the late 2000s. Cawthorn, representing Great Britain at the London 2012 Olympics, is a double Olympic finalist in the Women's K1 and K4 events. ...more
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Guildford, United Kingdom
- Kathy Smith (born December 11, 1951) is a personal trainer who became well known for her workout videos during the late 1980s and 1990s. She has sold over 16 million workout videos since 1980. Her exercise and nutrition program Project:You! Type 2 was created in association with the American Diabetes Association as a complete lifestyle system to help manage Type 2 diabetes. Her daughter is Kate Grace, a Yale University All American and participant as a runner in the 800-meter event at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio. ...more
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Arizona, United States of America