List of famous female pin-up girls, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female pin-up girls list contains the most prominent and top females known for being pin-up girls. There are thousand of females working as pin-up girls in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic pin-up girls have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a pin-up girl then the people below should give you inspiration.
List people range from Barbi Benton to Virginia Bell.
While this isn't a list of all female pin-up girls, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female pin-up girls?" and "Who are the best female pin-up girls?"
- Photo: Stephen Lovekin / Getty ImagesMadonna Louise Ciccone (, Italian: [tʃikˈkoːne]; born August 16, 1958) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and businesswoman. Referred to as the "Queen of Pop" since the 1980s, Madonna is known for pushing the boundaries of songwriting in mainstream popular music and for the imagery she uses onstage and in music videos. She has frequently reinvented her music and image while maintaining autonomy within the recording industry. Although having sparked controversy, her works have been praised by music critics. Madonna is often cited as an influence by other artists. Born and raised in Michigan, Madonna moved to New York City in 1978 to pursue a career in modern dance. After performing... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: Bay City, Michigan, United States of America
Pamela AndersonPhoto: Featureflash / ShutterstockPamela Denise Anderson (born July 1, 1967) is a Canadian-American actress, model and animal rights activist. Anderson is best known for her appearances in Playboy magazine and for her work on the television series Home Improvement, Baywatch, and V.I.P.. She initially rose to fame after being selected as the February 1990 Playmate of the Month for Playboy magazine. Anderson went on to frequent appearances on the magazine's cover, holding the record of most Playboy covers by any person.She became known to a wider audience in 1991, appearing as a recurring character, Lisa, on the award-winning ABC comedy series Home Improvement for its first two seasons. She received international recognition... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 53
- Birthplace: Ladysmith, Canada
- Photo: Frazer Harrison / Getty ImagesCynthia Ann "Cindy" Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model. Her success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and to work as a spokesperson. In 1995, Forbes magazine named her the highest paid model on the planet. She was named No. 3 on VH1's 40 Hottest Hotties of the 90s and was named one of the "100 Hottest Women of All-Time" by Men's Health. Crawford is known for her trademark mole just above her lip, and has appeared on hundreds of magazine covers throughout her career.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: DeKalb, Illinois, United States of America
- Marilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson; June 1, 1926 – August 4, 1962) was an American actress, model, and singer. Famous for playing comic "blonde bombshell" characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s and was emblematic of the era's changing attitudes towards sexuality. Although she was a top-billed actress for only a decade, her films grossed $200 million (equivalent to $2 billion in 2018) by the time of her unexpected death in 1962. More than half a century later, she continues to be a major popular culture icon.Born and raised in Los Angeles, Monroe spent most of her childhood in foster homes and an orphanage and married at the age of 16.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Died at 36 (1926-1962)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America