List of famous female producers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female producers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being producers. There are thousand of females working as producers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic producers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a producer then the people below should give you inspiration.
This list below has a variety of people, like Crystal Gayle and Holly Tischman, in it.While this isn't a list of all female producers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female producers?" and "Who are the best female producers?"
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (born February 21, 1979) is an American actress and singer. Hewitt began her career as a child actress and singer, appearing in national television commercials before joining the cast of the Disney Channel series Kids Incorporated (1989–1991) as well as performing as a backup singer. She received her breakthrough role as Sarah Reeves Merrin on the Fox teen drama Party of Five (1995–1999) and rose to fame as a teen star for her role as Julie James in the horror film I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) and its 1998 sequel, as well as Amanda Beckett in the teen comedy film Can't Hardly Wait (1998). Hewitt starred alongside Sigourney Weaver in the romantic comedy film... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Waco, Texas, USA
- Eliza Patricia Dushku (; born December 30, 1980) is an American actress, model and producer, primarily known for her television roles. She starred as Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spinoff series Angel, as well as two Fox series, Dollhouse, for which she was also a producer, and Tru Calling. She is also known for her roles in films, including True Lies, Bye Bye Love, The New Guy, Bring It On, Wrong Turn, and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, as well as her voice work on video games.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Watertown, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Photo: Imeh Akpanudosen/Getty Images Entertainment / Getty ImagesKatherine Marie Heigl (; born November 24, 1978) is an American actress, film producer, and former fashion model. She started her career as a child model with Wilhelmina Models before turning her attention to acting, making her film debut in That Night (1992) and later appearing in My Father the Hero (1994) as well as Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995). Heigl then landed the role of Isabel Evans on The WB television series Roswell (1999–2002), for which she received nominations for Saturn and Teen Choice Awards. From 2005 to 2010, Heigl starred as Izzie Stevens on the ABC television medical drama Grey's Anatomy, a role that brought her significant recognition and accolades, including the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: West End, Washington, D.C., USA
- Photo: Everett Collection / ShutterstockAmy Meredith Poehler (; born September 16, 1971) is an American actress, comedian, director, producer, and writer. After studying improv at Chicago's Second City and ImprovOlympic in the early 1990s, she Co-founded the Chicago-based improvisational-comedy troupe Upright Citizens Brigade. The group moved to New York City in 1996 where their act became a half-hour sketch comedy series on Comedy Central in 1998. Along with other members of the comedy group, Poehler is a founder of the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre. She is best known for starring as Leslie Knope in the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation, for which she won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Television Musical or Comedy... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Newton, Massachusetts, United States of America