List of famous female pundits, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female pundits list contains the most prominent and top females known for being pundits. There are thousand of females working as pundits in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic pundits have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a pundit then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features people like Tory Dent, Kirsten Powers and more!While this isn't a list of all female pundits, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female pundits?" and "Who are the best female pundits?"
- Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington (born July 15, 1950) is a Greek-American author, syndicated columnist, and businesswoman. She is the founder of The Huffington Post, the founder and CEO of Thrive Global, and the author of fifteen books. In May 2005, she launched The Huffington Post, a news and blog site. In August 2016, she launched Thrive Global, a corporate and consumer well-being and productivity platform. She has been named to Time Magazine's list of the world’s 100 most influential people and the Forbes Most Powerful Women list. Originally from Greece, she moved to England when she was 16 and graduated from Girton College, Cambridge, where she earned a B.A. in economics. At 21, she... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: Athens, Greece
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYRachel Anne Maddow ( (listen), MAD-oh; born April 1, 1973) is an American television host and liberal political commentator. Maddow hosts The Rachel Maddow Show, a nightly television show on MSNBC, and serves as the cable network's special event co-anchor alongside Brian Williams. Her syndicated talk radio program of the same name aired on Air America Radio. Maddow holds a doctorate in politics from Oxford University and is the first openly lesbian anchor to host a major prime-time news program in the United States. Asked about her political views by the Valley Advocate, Maddow replied, "I'm undoubtedly a liberal, which means that I'm in almost total agreement with the Eisenhower-era... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Castro Valley, California, United States of America
- Maureen Brigid Dowd (; born January 14, 1952) is an American columnist for The New York Times and an author. During the 1970s and the early 1980s, Dowd worked for Time magazine and the Washington Star, where she covered news and sports and wrote feature articles. Dowd joined The New York Times in 1983 as a Metropolitan Reporter, and became an op-ed writer for the newspaper in 1995. In 1999, Dowd was awarded a Pulitzer Prize for her series of columns on the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Clinton administration.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 68
- Birthplace: Washington, D.C., United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainMargaret Ellen "Peggy" Noonan (born September 7, 1950) is an American author, weekly columnist for The Wall Street Journal, and contributor to NBC News and ABC News. She was a primary speechwriter and Special Assistant to President Ronald Reagan from 1984 to 1986 and has maintained a center-right leaning in her writings since leaving the Reagan administration. Five of Noonan's books have been New York Times bestsellers. Noonan was nominated for an Emmy Award for her work on America: A Tribute to Heroes. She has also been widely recognized for her appearances on ABC's This Week and NBC's Meet The Press.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 70
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA