List of famous female racecar drivers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female racecar drivers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being racecar drivers. There are thousand of females working as racecar drivers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic racecar drivers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a racecar driver then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people in it, like Ana Beatriz and Janine Jennky.While this isn't a list of all female racecar drivers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female racecar drivers?" and "Who are the best female racecar drivers?"
- Danica Sue Patrick (; born March 25, 1982) is a retired American professional racing driver. She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing—her victory in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 is the only win by a woman in an IndyCar Series race. Born to a working-class family in Beloit, Wisconsin, Patrick began karting at the age of ten and achieved early success by winning her class in the World Karting Association Grand National Championship three times in the mid-1990s. She dropped out of high school with her parents' permission in 1998, and moved to the United Kingdom to further her career. Patrick competed in Formula Vauxhall and Formula Ford before returning to the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: Beloit, Wisconsin, United States of America
- Linda Cullberg Lampenius, better known by her maiden name Linda Lampenius and international stage name Linda Brava, (born 26 February 1970) is a Finnish classical concert violinist. Named as one of the most versatile and accomplished players of her generation, Brava has also performed pop, rock, folk, techno, film, jazz, and world music, among others.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Helsinki, Finland
- Mika Pauli Häkkinen (Finnish: [ˈmikɑ ˈhækːinen] (listen); born 28 September 1968), nicknamed "The Flying Finn", is a Finnish former racing driver. He was the 1998 and 1999 Formula One World Champion, driving for McLaren and has been ranked among the greatest Formula One drivers in various motorsport polls. Häkkinen currently works in driver management and is a brand ambassador for various companies. Häkkinen began his career in karting at the age of five and achieved success by winning regional and national kart championships. He progressed to car racing when he entered the Formula Ford and Formula Three series in Italy and the United Kingdom. After success in the series, Häkkinen entered... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Vantaa, Finland
- Ashley Force Hood (born November 29, 1982) is a former Top Fuel Funny Car (TF/FC) drag racer for John Force Racing. She is the daughter of 16-time NHRA Top Fuel Funny Car national champion John Force and Laurie Force. She is married to Daniel Hood, who works for John Force Racing. She was on hiatus from racing in 2011 as the couple expected their first child. Since their child's birth, Force Hood has announced her retirement from competitive racing. Force was selected as the NHRA POWERade Drag Racing Series' Rookie of the Year (Funny Car division) in November 2007. On April 27, 2008, Force earned her first ever NHRA Professional-category win, defeating her father in the final round at the... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Yorba Linda, California, United States of America