List of famous female record producers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female record producers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being record producers. There are thousand of females working as record producers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic record producers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a record producer then the people below should give you inspiration.
These people, like Stef Lang and Gail Deadrick include images when available.While this isn't a list of all female record producers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female record producers?" and "Who are the best female record producers?"
- Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), nicknamed "J-Lo", is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer and businesswoman. In 1991, Lopez began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. For her first leading role in the 1997 Selena biopic of the same name, Lopez received a Golden Globe nomination and became the first Latin actress to earn over US$1 million for a film. She went on to star in Anaconda (1997) and Out of Sight (1998), later establishing herself as the highest-paid Latin actress in Hollywood.Lopez ventured into the music industry with her debut studio album On the 6... more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Castle Hill, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. Born in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, she appeared in stage productions and television series, before signing with Jive Records in 1997. Spears's first two studio albums, ...Baby One More Time (1999) and Oops!... I Did It Again (2000), were global successes and made her the best-selling teenage artist of all-time. Referred to as the "Princess of Pop", Spears is regarded as a pop icon and is credited with influencing the revival of teen pop during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Spears adopted more mature and provocative themes for her next two studio albums, Britney... more
- Age: 38
- Birthplace: McComb, Mississippi, United States of America
- Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. She is known for narrative songs about her personal life, which have received widespread media coverage. Born and raised in Pennsylvania, Swift moved to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of 14 to pursue a career in country music. She signed with label Big Machine Records and became the youngest artist signed by the Sony/ATV Music publishing house. Her 2006 eponymous debut album was the longest-charting album of the 2000s in the U.S., where it peaked at number five. The album's third single, "Our Song", made her the youngest person to single-handedly write and perform a number-one song on the Hot Country Songs... more
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Reading, Pennsylvania, United States of America
- Photo: Kevin Mazur / Getty ImagesChristina María Aguilera (born December 18, 1980) is an American singer, songwriter, actress and television personality. Her accolades include five Grammy Awards, one Latin Grammy Award, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Aguilera ranked at number 58 on Rolling Stone's list of 100 Greatest Singers of All Time in 2008, and was included on Time's annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2013. With estimated sales of 75 million records, she is one of the world's best-selling music artists. Born in Staten Island of New York City and raised in Pennsylvania, Aguilera appeared on television shows in her early years before gaining a recording contract with RCA Records... more
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America