List of famous female spokesmans, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female spokesmans list contains the most prominent and top females known for being spokesmans. There are thousand of females working as spokesmans in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic spokesmans have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a spokesman then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features Lucinda Creighton, Jolin Tsai and more.While this isn't a list of all female spokesmans, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female spokesmans?" and "Who are the best female spokesmans?"
- Photo: David Livingston / Getty ImagesVanessa Anne Hudgens (born December 14, 1988) is an American actress and singer. After making her feature film debut in Thirteen (2003), Hudgens rose to fame portraying Gabriella Montez in the High School Musical film series (2006–08), which brought her significant mainstream success. The success of the first film led to Hudgens' acquiring a recording contract with Hollywood Records, with whom she released two studio albums, V (2006) and Identified (2008). Since the release of her studio albums and the High School Musical franchise, Hudgens has focused on her acting career. She has appeared in the films Bandslam (2009), Beastly (2011), Sucker Punch (2011), Journey 2: The Mysterious Island... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 31
- Birthplace: Salinas, California, United States of America
- Photo: D Dipasupil / Getty ImagesEva Jacqueline Bastón (born March 15, 1975) is an American actress, producer, director, activist, and businesswoman. After a number of guest roles on several television series, Longoria was recognized for her portrayal of Isabella Braña on the CBS daytime soap opera The Young and the Restless, on which she starred from 2001 to 2003. She is well known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the television series Desperate Housewives, which ran from 2004 to 2012 and for which she received Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. She has also appeared in The Sentinel (2006), Over Her Dead Body (2008), For Greater Glory (2012), Frontera (2014), Lowriders (2016), and Overboard (2018).... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States of America
- Hilary Erhard Duff (born September 28, 1987) is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and author. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004) and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). Thereafter, Duff appeared in numerous films, with leading roles in Agent Cody Banks (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). After experiencing commercial and critical failure in Material Girls (2006), Duff began appearing in independent films such as War, Inc. (2008), According to Greta (2009),... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 28
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, United States of America
- Ashley Michelle Tisdale (born July 2, 1985) is an American actress, singer, and producer. During her childhood, Tisdale was featured in over 100 advertisements and had minor roles in television and theatre. She achieved mainstream success as Maddie Fitzpatrick in the Disney Channel series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody. This success was heightened when she starred as Sharpay Evans in the High School Musical franchise. The film series proved to be a huge success for Disney and earned a large following. The success of the films led to Tisdale signing with Warner Bros. Records, releasing her debut album, Headstrong (2007), through the label. The album was a commercial success, earning a gold... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: West Deal, New Jersey, United States of America