List of famous female talent agents, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female talent agents list contains the most prominent and top females known for being talent agents. There are thousand of females working as talent agents in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic talent agents have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a talent agent then the people below should give you inspiration.
Examples of people on this list: Sue Carol, Michelle Bohan and more.While this isn't a list of all female talent agents, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female talent agents?" and "Who are the best female talent agents?"
- Sue Carol (October 30, 1906 – February 4, 1982) was an American actress and talent agent. While at a social function in Los Angeles in 1927, a director offered her a part in a film. She took it and began playing minor parts. Carol's film career lasted from the late 1920s into the 1930s; when it ended, she became a talent agent. The last of her three marriages was to one of her clients, Alan Ladd, from 1942 until his death in 1964.
- Age: Dec. at 75 (1906-1982)
- Birthplace: USA, Chicago, Illinois
- Shelley Stevens is the mother and talent agent of actress Natalie Portman.
- Age: 70
- Katharine "Kay" Brown Barrett (December 7, 1902 — January 18, 1995) was a Hollywood talent scout and agent beginning in the 1930s. She is most famous for bringing Margaret Mitchell's novel Gone with the Wind to the attention of David O. Selznick, for whom she worked, in 1936. She had a long career as representative, talent scout and agent with Leland Hayward, MCA and International Creative Management ("ICM").
- Age: Dec. at 92 (1902-1995)
- Birthplace: Hastings-on-Hudson, New York
- Wendy Padbury (born 7 December 1947) is a British actress who appeared in a number of popular television series, and is best remembered as Zoe Heriot, a companion to Patrick Troughton's Doctor in Doctor Who, from 1968 to 1969.
- Age: 74
- Birthplace: Stratford-upon-Avon, England