This list of famous female televangelists is ranked by their level of prominence, with photos when available. This greatest female televangelists list contains the most prominent and top female preachers and female evangelists who focus their ministry through television. You might also be interested in our lists of famous female pastors and famous male televangelists. There are thousands of females working as televangelists in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. These women evangelists have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a girl aspiring to be a televangelist then these women preachers on TV should give you inspiration.
No female TV preachers list would be complete without the likes of Paula White or Juanita Bynum - each a notable woman preacher admired by her fans and believers. Including female Christian pastors on television and female televangelists of other denominations, this list has them all!While this isn't a list of all female televangelists, it does feature many famous women ministers who are known for their success and televangelism. Who are the most famous female televangelists? Who are the best female televangelists? Take a look below!
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainAimee Elizabeth Semple McPherson (née Kennedy; October 9, 1890 – September 27, 1944), also known as Sister Aimee or simply Sister, was a Canadian-American Pentecostal evangelist and media celebrity in the 1920s and 1930s, famous for founding the Foursquare Church. McPherson has been noted as a pioneer in the use of modern media, because she used radio to draw on the growing appeal of popular entertainment in North America and incorporated other forms into her weekly sermons at Angelus Temple, one of the first megachurches.In her time she was the most publicized Protestant evangelist, surpassing Billy Sunday and her other predecessors. She conducted public faith healing demonstrations before... more
- Age: Dec. at 53 (1890-1944)
- Birthplace: Canada, Oxford County, South-West Oxford, Ontario, Americas
- Marilyn Hickey is an American Christian minister and televangelist who teaches Bible studies both nationally and internationally.... more
- Age: 90
- Birthplace: Overland Park, Kansas
- Joyce Meyer (born Pauline Joyce Hutchison; June 4, 1943) is an American Charismatic Christian author and speaker and president of Joyce Meyer Ministries. Joyce and her husband Dave have four grown children, and live outside St. Louis, Missouri. Her ministry is headquartered near the St. Louis suburb of Fenton, Missouri.... more
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: USA, St. Louis, Missouri
- Paula Michelle White-Cain (née Furr; April 20, 1966), better known as Paula White, is an American non-denominational pastor. Prior to May 2019, she was senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center, in Apopka, Florida, a non-denominational, multicultural megachurch. She hosts a television show, Paula White Today. She was the co-pastor of Without Walls International Church in Tampa, a church she co-founded with pastor and then-husband Randy White. White became chair of the evangelical advisory board in Donald Trump's administration. She delivered the invocation at his inauguration, on January 20, 2017. She was listed number three on the "50 Most Powerful 2017: Philanthropy & Community... more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America