List of famous female television producers, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female television producers list contains the most prominent and top females known for being television producers. There are thousand of females working as television producers in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic television producers have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a television producer then the people below should give you inspiration.
List features people like Barbra Streisand, Carol Leifer, and many moreWhile this isn't a list of all female television producers, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female television producers?" and "Who are the best female television producers?"
- Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969), nicknamed "J-Lo", is an American actress, singer, dancer, fashion designer, producer and businesswoman. In 1991, Lopez began appearing as a Fly Girl dancer on In Living Color, where she remained a regular until she decided to pursue an acting career in 1993. For her first leading role in the 1997 Selena biopic of the same name, Lopez received a Golden Globe nomination and became the first Latin actress to earn over US$1 million for a film. She went on to star in Anaconda (1997) and Out of Sight (1998), later establishing herself as the highest-paid Latin actress in Hollywood.Lopez ventured into the music industry with her debut studio album On the 6... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Castle Hill, New York City, New York, USA
- Photo: Las Vegas Police DepartmentParis Whitney Hilton (born February 17, 1981) is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model, singer, actress, fashion designer, and DJ. Hilton is a great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton, the founder of Hilton Hotels. Born in New York City and raised there and in Beverly Hills, California, she began her modeling career as a teenager when she signed with New York-based modeling development agency Trump Model Management. Her late-night persona made her a fixture of tabloid journalism, and Hilton was proclaimed "New York's leading It Girl" in 2001. In 2003, a leaked 2001 sex tape with her then-boyfriend Rick Salomon, later released as 1 Night in Paris, catapulted her into... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockHeidi Klum (German pronunciation: [ˈhaɪ̯diː ˈklʊm]; born 1 June 1973) is a German model, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actress. She appeared on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and in 1999 was the first German model to become a Victoria's Secret Angel. Following a successful modeling career, Klum became the host and a judge of Germany's Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway, which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program (shared with co-host Tim Gunn); Klum has been nominated for six Emmy Awards. She has worked as... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
- Photo: Tinseltown / ShutterstockSalma Hayek Pinault (, Spanish: [ˈsalma ˈxaʝek]; born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Mexican and American film actress and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and starred in the film El Callejón de los Milagros (Miracle Alley) for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. In 1991, Hayek moved to Hollywood and came to prominence with roles in films such as Desperado (1995), From Dusk till Dawn (1996), Wild Wild West, and Dogma (both 1999). Her breakthrough role was in the 2002 film Frida, as Mexican painter Frida Kahlo, for which she was nominated for Best Actress for the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Golden Globe Award, and... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Coatzacoalcos, Mexico