List of famous female tv anchors, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female tv anchors list contains the most prominent and top females known for being tv anchors. There are thousand of females working as tv anchors in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic tv anchors have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a tv anchor then the people below should give you inspiration.
People here include everyone from Lyn Brown to Allison Rosati.While this isn't a list of all female tv anchors, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female tv anchors?" and "Who are the best female tv anchors?"
- Jillian Marie Barberie (née Warry; born September 26, 1966) is a Canadian-born American actress, television hostess, sportscaster and radio personality who currently co-hosts The Drive Home on 790 KABC in Los Angeles. From 1995 to 2012, she was a co-host on the popular Los Angeles television morning show Good Day L.A.. Concurrently, from 2000 to 2005, she appeared on Fox Sports as the weather girl for Fox NFL Sunday. From 2006 to 2013, she was known as Jillian Reynolds from her second marriage. ...more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Ann Curry (born November 19, 1956) is an American journalist and photojournalist who has been a reporter for more than 30 years, focused on human suffering in war zones and natural disasters. Curry has reported from the wars in Syria, Darfur, Congo, the Central African Republic, Kosovo, Lebanon, Israel, Afghanistan and Iraq. Curry has covered numerous disasters, including the tsunamis in Southeast Asia and the 2010 earthquake in Haiti, where her appeal via Twitter topped Twitter's 'most powerful' list, credited for helping speed the arrival of humanitarian planes.In June 2012, she became the national and international correspondent-anchor for NBC News and the anchor at large for the Today ...more
- Age: 65
- Birthplace: Guam
Lauren SánchezLauren Wendy Sánchez (born December 19, 1969) is an Emmy Award-nominated American news anchor, entertainment reporter, media personality, actress, producer, pilot and entrepreneur. Sanchez is a frequent guest host on The View, former co-host on KTTV Fox 11's Good Day LA and anchor on the Fox 11 Ten O'clock News, and anchor and special correspondent on Extra. Sánchez has also been a regular contributor on shows including Larry King Live, The Joy Behar Show and Showbiz Tonight. ...more
- Age: 51
- Birthplace: Albuquerque, USA, New Mexico
- Photo: Kelly Huston / FlickrMaria Owings Shriver (born November 6, 1955) is an American journalist, author, and former First Lady of California. She was married to former Governor of California and actor Arnold Schwarzenegger, from whom she filed for divorce in 2011. She has received a Peabody Award and was co-anchor for NBC's Emmy-winning coverage of the 1988 Summer Olympics. As executive producer of The Alzheimer's Project, Shriver earned two Emmy Awards and an Academy of Television Arts & Sciences award for developing a "television show with a conscience". She is a member of the Kennedy family; her mother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, was a sister of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, and Ted Kennedy. Shriver is ...more
- Age: 66
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America