This list of famous female TV chefs is listed by their level of prominence, with photos when available. This greatest female TV chefs list contains the most prominent and top women known for being television chefs. These popular female TV chefs are also found on most entertaining celebrity chefs and the best cooking TV shows of all time. There are thousand of females working as chefs in the world, this list highlights only the most famous female female chefs on TV. Historic TV chefs have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a woman or girl aspiring to be a TV chef, then the people below should give you inspiration.
When it comes to TV cooks female chefs are everywhere. Among the female TV chefs names below are Giada De Laurentiis, Cat Cora, Julia Child, Rachael Ray, and more. Featuring popular celebrity chefs, British female TV chefs, Italian female TV chefs, great TV chefs of history, and others, this list has many names you probably recognize from your favorite cooking shows.Who are the most famous female TV chefs? Who are the best female TV chefs? While this isn't a list of all female cooks on TV, it does include many female TV chefs names you know and some you're sure to love!
- Photo: Deborah Feingold/Corbis / Getty ImagesJulia Carolyn Child (née McWilliams; August 15, 1912 – August 13, 2004) was an American chef, author and television personality. She is recognized for bringing French cuisine to the American public with her debut cookbook, Mastering the Art of French Cooking, and her subsequent television programs, the most notable of which was The French Chef, which premiered in 1963.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 92 (1912-2004)
- Birthplace: Pasadena, California, United States of America
- Rachael Domenica Ray (born August 25, 1968) is an American television personality, businesswoman, celebrity chef, and author. She hosts the syndicated daily talk and lifestyle program Rachael Ray, and three Food Network series (30 Minute Meals, Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels, and $40 a Day). Other programs to her credit include Rachael Ray's Week In A Day and the reality format shows Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off, and Rachael Ray's Kids Cook-Off. Ray has written several cookbooks based on the 30 Minute Meals concept, and launched a magazine Every Day with Rachael Ray, in 2006. Ray's television shows have won three Daytime Emmy Awards.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 52
- Birthplace: Glens Falls, New York, USA
- Photo: Giada DeLaurentiis / InstagramGiada Pamela De Laurentiis (born August 22, 1970) is an American chef, writer, and television personality. She is the host of Food Network's Giada at Home. She also appears regularly as a contributor and guest co-host on NBC's Today. De Laurentiis is the founder of the catering business GDL Foods. She is a winner of the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Host and the Gracie Award for Best Television Host.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 50
- Birthplace: Rome, Italy
- Paula Ann Hiers Deen (born January 19, 1947) is an American TV personality and cooking show host. Deen resides in Savannah, Georgia, where she owns and operates The Lady & Sons restaurant and Paula Deen's Creek House with her sons, Jamie and Bobby Deen. She has published fifteen cookbooks. Though married since 2004 to Michael Groover, she uses the last name Deen, from her first marriage.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Albany, Georgia, United States of America