List of famous female tv journalists, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female tv journalists list contains the most prominent and top females known for being tv journalists. There are thousand of females working as tv journalists in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic tv journalists have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a tv journalist then the people below should give you inspiration.
List people range from Katie Couric to Karen Rogers. Featuring popular women in broadcast journalism and more, this list has it all.While this isn't a list of all female tv journalists, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female tv journalists?" and "Who are the best female tv journalists?"
- Photo: D Dipasupil / Getty ImagesKatherine Anne Couric ( KURR-ik; born January 7, 1957) is an American journalist and author. She recently served as Yahoo's Global News Anchor. Couric has been a television host on all Big Three television networks in the United States, and in her early career was an Assignment Editor for CNN. She worked for NBC News from 1989 to 2006, CBS News from 2006 to 2011, and ABC News from 2011 to 2014. In addition to her television news roles, she hosted Katie, a syndicated daytime talk show produced by Disney–ABC Domestic Television from September 10, 2012, to June 9, 2014. Some of her most important notable roles include co-host of Today, anchor of the CBS Evening News, and correspondent for 60... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 63
- Birthplace: Virginia, USA
- Barbara Jill Walters (born September 25, 1929) is an American broadcast journalist, author, and television personality. Walters has hosted a variety of television programs, including Today, The View, 20/20, and the ABC Evening News. Since retirement as a full-time host and contributor, she continued to occasionally report for ABC News through 2015.Walters first became known as a television personality in the early 1960s, when she was a writer and segment producer of "women's interest stories" on the NBC News morning program The Today Show, where she began work with host Hugh Downs. As a result of her outstanding interviewing ability and her popularity with viewers, she received more airtime... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 91
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainLara Logan (born 29 March 1971) is a South African television and radio journalist and war correspondent. She was a correspondent for CBS News between 2002 and 2018. In 2019, she joined the Sinclair Broadcast Group.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Durban, South Africa
- Lisa J. Ling (born August 30, 1973) is an American journalist, television presenter, and author. She is currently the host of This Is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN. She is the former host of Our America with Lisa Ling on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, former co-host of ABC's The View (from 1999–2002), host of National Geographic Explorer, reporter on Channel One News, and special correspondent for The Oprah Winfrey Show and CNN. She was the host of reality television show The Job. Ling is the older sister of journalist Laura Ling.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California, United States of America