List of famous female tv meteorologists, listed by their level of prominence with photos when available. This greatest female tv meteorologists list contains the most prominent and top females known for being tv meteorologists. There are thousand of females working as tv meteorologists in the world, but this list highlights only the most notable ones. Historic tv meteorologists have worked hard to become the best that they can be, so if you're a female aspiring to be a tv meteorologist then the people below should give you inspiration.
The list you're viewing has a variety of people in it, like Stephanie Abrams and Sally Ann Mosey.While this isn't a list of all female tv meteorologists, it does answer the questions "Who are the most famous female tv meteorologists?" and "Who are the best female tv meteorologists?"
- Amy Elizabeth Freeze (born June 19, 1974), is an American television meteorologist. Since 2011, she has been the weekend meteorologist at WABC-TV in New York City, New York. She has filled in on ABC's Good Morning America. Freeze was the first female Chief Meteorologist in Chicago, Illinois, for Fox owned-and-operated station WFLD in Chicago, serving from 2007 to 2011.... more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Utah, United States of America
- You can see Meteorologist ' ' ' Heather Tesch' ' ' weekdays at 10 am ET - 2 pm ET on The Weather Channel. Tesch comes to The Weather Channel from WCCO-TV in Minneapolis, MN, Where she worked as a Meteorologist on the WCCO This Morning Show, She brings with her extensive background in broadcasting and She has earned the American Meteorological Society's Seal Of Apporval. Tesch began her career as a weathercaster in Portland, ME, at WPXT-TV in 1992 and moved to WGME-TV the following year, Later she worked at WGAL-TV in Lanchester, PA, Before moving on to WCCO-TV in 1996. A Native of Buffalo, MN, Tesch earned a Bachelor's degree in journalism/broadcast from University Of... more
- Birthplace: Buffalo, Minnesota, United States of America
- Birthplace: Georgia, United States of America
- A Chicago native, Lyra's move to Milwaukee to join WISN 12 News Team as weekend morning meteorologist brings her closer to home. She also contributes to expanded weather coverage weekdays on "12 News This Morning" Lyra comes to WISN 12 from KMOV-TV in St. Louis, Where she was a meteorologist for their weekday 6 pm and noon newscasts. She Previously worked at WTHR-TV in Indianapolis, IN, CLTV in Chicago, and WTVO-TV in Rockford, IL. Lyra has been awarded the Seal Of Approval from The American Meteorological Society (AMS) and is a member of the National Weather Association. She is a graduate of Western Illinois University, and recevived her Certificate Of Broadcast from Mississippi State... more
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin